Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Why Labour Will Win The Election


DONKEY2409

Recommended Posts

0
HOLA441
Posted

I see many people on this site are already celebrating the demise of the Labour Party and the hideous Gordon at the next election.

I firmly believe they are wrong and that Labour will be returned to power, these are my reasons:

1. The Labour Party QE/low interest rates con has worked in that its stopped house prices going through the floor.

2. Over the last 12 years the Labour party has built up a massive Client State...this includes public sector workers (6 million!),

the benefit classes (I suppose you could lump public sector workers in here, maybe no nedd for a seperate category), the quangocracy,

religious and immigrant groups and the BBC. This Client State represents millions of votes in the bag for Labour, people choose who to

vote for out of self interest after all.

3. The Tory party has singularaly failed in landing any damaging attacks on the Labour government despite Labour's blatant corruption and

incompetence, additionally the Tories have singularly failed to express any remotely inspiring or credible mission statement.

4. David Cameron and George Osborne fall into the "nice but dim" public school-boy category and it has not gone un-noticed by the public

that they have surrounded themselves by other nice (and not so nice) but dim public school types (I mean Kirsty, for goodness sake whats

that about): consequently the public believe the Tories will govern for the rich only.

So, what do you guys and gals think. I'm sincerely hoping that someone can persuade me otherwise so that I can sleep at nights.

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1
HOLA442
Posted

I see many people on this site are already celebrating the demise of the Labour Party and the hideous Gordon at the next election.

I firmly believe they are wrong and that Labour will be returned to power, these are my reasons:

1. The Labour Party QE/low interest rates con has worked in that its stopped house prices going through the floor.

2. Over the last 12 years the Labour party has built up a massive Client State...this includes public sector workers (6 million!),

the benefit classes (I suppose you could lump public sector workers in here, maybe no nedd for a seperate category), the quangocracy,

religious and immigrant groups and the BBC. This Client State represents millions of votes in the bag for Labour, people choose who to

vote for out of self interest after all.

3. The Tory party has singularaly failed in landing any damaging attacks on the Labour government despite Labour's blatant corruption and

incompetence, additionally the Tories have singularly failed to express any remotely inspiring or credible mission statement.

4. David Cameron and George Osborne fall into the "nice but dim" public school-boy category and it has not gone un-noticed by the public

that they have surrounded themselves by other nice (and not so nice) but dim public school types (I mean Kirsty, for goodness sake whats

that about): consequently the public believe the Tories will govern for the rich only.

So, what do you guys and gals think. I'm sincerely hoping that someone can persuade me otherwise so that I can sleep at nights.

no chance!!

rage against the machine got to number 1.

ought to tell you something about the public mood.Change is coming...and it might not even be as red as blulabour.

(even IF this was manipulated and spun beyond belief,it should give you an angle of the future direction of the country,and it's most definitely towards true-blue conservatism)

2
HOLA443
Posted

no chance!!

rage against the machine got to number 1.

ought to tell you something about the public mood.Change is coming...and it might not even be as red as blulabour.

(even IF this was manipulated and spun beyond belief,it should give you an angle of the future direction of the country,and it's most definitely towards true-blue conservatism)

Thanks for trying but I'm still not sleeping!

3
HOLA444
4
HOLA445
Guest KingCharles1st
Posted

Well considering everyone I speak to (traditional Tory Voters) are extremely likely to mark against BNP- we could be in for a great election night.

Thing is though, I really DO NOT TRUST the count- if Labour have ANYTHING to do with it.

5
HOLA446
Posted

I see many people on this site are already celebrating the demise of the Labour Party and the hideous Gordon at the next election.

I firmly believe they are wrong and that Labour will be returned to power, these are my reasons:

1. The Labour Party QE/low interest rates con has worked in that its stopped house prices going through the floor.

2. Over the last 12 years the Labour party has built up a massive Client State...this includes public sector workers (6 million!),

the benefit classes (I suppose you could lump public sector workers in here, maybe no nedd for a seperate category), the quangocracy,

religious and immigrant groups and the BBC. This Client State represents millions of votes in the bag for Labour, people choose who to

vote for out of self interest after all.

3. The Tory party has singularaly failed in landing any damaging attacks on the Labour government despite Labour's blatant corruption and

incompetence, additionally the Tories have singularly failed to express any remotely inspiring or credible mission statement.

4. David Cameron and George Osborne fall into the "nice but dim" public school-boy category and it has not gone un-noticed by the public

that they have surrounded themselves by other nice (and not so nice) but dim public school types (I mean Kirsty, for goodness sake whats

that about): consequently the public believe the Tories will govern for the rich only.

So, what do you guys and gals think. I'm sincerely hoping that someone can persuade me otherwise so that I can sleep at nights.

Part of me wants Labour to win so that they reap what they have sown

If I was Cameron and I won the election I would probably sh*t my pants

Because it's going to be grim.

We ain't seen nothing yet - unfortunately

:(

6
HOLA447
Posted

Part of me wants Labour to win so that they reap what they have sown

If I was Cameron and I won the election I would probably sh*t my pants

Because it's going to be grim.

We ain't seen nothing yet - unfortunately

:(

Maybe the Tories are being deliberately rubbish then, maybe they simply don't want the poisoned cahlice!

7
HOLA448
Guest absolutezero
Posted

It's a win-win situation for Labour.

If they win the election, they win. Obviously. And they'll see their policies through. They know what they're doing it's just that most people don't yet see it. Give it time and people will. Takes a long time to get people to think your way.

If they lose the election, the Tories will be voted out next time because of the unpleasant economic situation - possibly for good.

8
HOLA449
Posted

You are too hard on The Tories just now...

When Brown-eye first got elected sorry got gifted it by that lying maggot Blair

Just before Brown wimped out and decided to show us his Britain of (presumably an even shi ttier Britain)

Cameron looked and acted and spoke like a real leader in waiting

Now that Brown has really pissed the country down the drains I ask

Where is Cameron?

When was the last time he said anything?

When did you last see him on TV or read an artcile written by him?

When did he he last do a fantastic PMQ

When was the last time he showed any enthusiasm of being the next PM whatsoever

He hasn't he doesn't want the job becuause Labours Mess THAT DIDNT START IN AMERICA will take 20 years to sort out if it ever happens

Whichever party wins the next election will be toast for the next generation

Not even Brown can stop his wall of s it from hitting the fan much longer

We are alomst certainly in a depression

(A depression is any economic downturn where real GDP declines by more than 10 percent.)

192.gif

I know its only showing a fall of 6% but bear in mind that it doesnt take account of money printing

(which is the only growth factor in this game at the mo)

Hate Britain, Love Labour

9
HOLA4410
Posted

I still find it difficult to believe that people still vote Labour.

So with that in mind, I really do hope that Labour win. Then when things get really ugly, which they must surely do, then maybe those people who vote for Labour as a matter of course will see how totally awful the Labour party are.

I believe a Tory win after another term of Labour would be on an unprecedented scale.

Trouble is, could we endure another 5 years of these buffoons?

10
HOLA4411
Posted

You are too hard on The Tories just now...

When Brown-eye first got elected sorry got gifted it by that lying maggot Blair

Just before Brown wimped out and decided to show us his Britain of (presumably an even shi ttier Britain)

Cameron looked and acted and spoke like a real leader in waiting

Now that Brown has really pissed the country down the drains I ask

Where is Cameron?

When was the last time he said anything?

When did you last see him on TV or read an artcile written by him?

When did he he last do a fantastic PMQ

When was the last time he showed any enthusiasm of being the next PM whatsoever

He hasn't he doesn't want the job becuause Labours Mess THAT DIDNT START IN AMERICA will take 20 years to sort out if it ever happens

Whichever party wins the next election will be toast for the next generation

Not even Brown can stop his wall of s it from hitting the fan much longer

We are alomst certainly in a depression

(A depression is any economic downturn where real GDP declines by more than 10 percent.)

192.gif

I know its only showing a fall of 6% but bear in mind that it doesnt take account of money printing

(which is the only growth factor in this game at the mo)

Hate Britain, Love Labour

ok so we've had 20 or 30 years getting obese on rampant consumerism and wayward public expenditure.

...and we need a few years on a currency-controlled diet to shed the extra pounds(excuse the pun!)

we still have some semblance of innovative capability in the country(F1 engines etc)

we could probably tie up deals with tata motors in india,and shanghai automotive in china to export some new concepts to go into their cars......as long as the door swings both ways,and we get bums on seats making them over here,then we can sort out that wretched deficit the commie tractor-producing stalinists has left us with.

....we might also need to reconsider the removal/dumbing down/endebtedness of some of the science degrees,cos they're the guys that can sort out this mess.

11
HOLA4412
Posted

If they lose the election, the Tories will be voted out next time because of the unpleasant economic situation - possibly for good.

I dont agree. I think the Tories will expose EVERYTHING that Labour have been upto for the last 12 years. I dont think they will take resposibility for what they have to do (as they dont have any).

They may get voted out next time, but not to vote Labour back in. We already tried them. If the Tories cant fix the damage enough in their term, then UKIP or BNP next.

12
HOLA4413
Guest KingCharles1st
Posted

i personally think that Cameron has been holding back. There can be no other reason- surely...?

i reckon he doesn't want the Tory challenge to peak too early?

13
HOLA4414
Posted

I don't think it's a done deal that the Tories will win, but it's certain that no one will be voting for Labour.

There are a lot of wild cards in political landscape.

Of course there is the traditional fall-back of the Lib Dems, but I think that if people vote against their usual habits then it will be as a protest. So we could see UKIP make huge gains. Don't forget the SNP are now a major contender for taking Scotland and where would that leave Labour? The political landscape is changing.

14
HOLA4415
Posted

I don't think it's a done deal that the Tories will win, but it's certain that no one will be voting for Labour.

There are a lot of wild cards in political landscape.

Of course there is the traditional fall-back of the Lib Dems, but I think that if people vote against their usual habits then it will be as a protest. So we could see UKIP make huge gains. Don't forget the SNP are now a major contender for taking Scotland and where would that leave Labour? The political landscape is changing.

I would say one of those wild cards is the massive expansion of the public sector, Labour will bang on about how the Tories will

slash publice servants and, as I said before, thats pretty much 6 million votes in the bag.

15
HOLA4416
Posted

Well considering everyone I speak to (traditional Tory Voters) are extremely likely to mark against BNP- we could be in for a great election night.

Thing is though, I really DO NOT TRUST the count- if Labour have ANYTHING to do with it.

Why? because they can't count, or because they'll pochle [fiddle] the results like Iraqi or Afghan elections?B)

16
HOLA4417
Posted

It's a win-win situation for Labour.

If they win the election, they win. Obviously. And they'll see their policies through. They know what they're doing it's just that most people don't yet see it. Give it time and people will. Takes a long time to get people to think your way.

If they lose the election, the Tories will be voted out next time because of the unpleasant economic situation - possibly for good.

Is that by brainwashing?

17
HOLA4418
Guest absolutezero
Posted

I dont agree. I think the Tories will expose EVERYTHING that Labour have been upto for the last 12 years. I dont think they will take resposibility for what they have to do (as they dont have any).

They may get voted out next time, but not to vote Labour back in. We already tried them. If the Tories cant fix the damage enough in their term, then UKIP or BNP next.

Oi! Storm!

We're meant to back each other up or no more sexual favours for you.

18
HOLA4419
Guest absolutezero
Posted

Is that by brainwashing?

You call it brainwashing. They'd call it neuro-linguistic programming and social engineering.

19
HOLA4420
Guest KingCharles1st
Posted

Oi! Storm!

We're meant to back each other up or no more sexual favours for you.

Threesome anybody.?

20
HOLA4421
Guest tbatst2000
Posted

I have a horrible feeling you're right. I regularly have conversations with people that go something like:

me: Labour voted for detention without trial, ID cards, suspension of habeas corpus etc etc (it's a long list)

other: yes, but the Tories were in favour too

me: no they weren't, they voted against it

other: yes, but only because they were playing politics, not because they believed it

me: what about David Davis then?

other: well, except him

me: ok, how about lib-dems then?

other: they're crap

me: ok, what about economics then, no more boom and bust eh?

other: Tories would have been worse, I remember the 80s & early 90s

me: but they fixed it, Major was rubbish but him and Clarke balanced the books

other: no they didn't

me: er, yes they did

etc etc

The Tories haven't come close to nailing it, we could quite easily have another 5 years of the snot-gobbler to look forward to.

21
HOLA4422
Posted

I have a horrible feeling you're right. I regularly have conversations with people that go something like:

me: Labour voted for detention without trial, ID cards, suspension of habeas corpus etc etc (it's a long list)

other: yes, but the Tories were in favour too

me: no they weren't, they voted against it

other: yes, but only because they were playing politics, not because they believed it

me: what about David Davis then?

other: well, except him

me: ok, how about lib-dems then?

other: they're crap

me: ok, what about economics then, no more boom and bust eh?

other: Tories would have been worse, I remember the 80s & early 90s

me: but they fixed it, Major was rubbish but him and Clarke balanced the books

other: no they didn't

me: er, yes they did

etc etc

The Tories haven't come close to nailing it, we could quite easily have another 5 years of the snot-gobbler to look forward to.

Exactly...thats why I don't sleep: Brown and Herr Mendelsohn are running rings round David nice but dim Cameron and his Bullingdon buddies,

and what with 6 million tax-gobbling, non-producing public servants voting to keep themselves on the gravy train and the BBC propaganda machine, I personally think Labour have it (the election) in the bag.

22
HOLA4423
23
HOLA4424
Posted

i personally think that Cameron has been holding back. There can be no other reason- surely...?

i reckon he doesn't want the Tory challenge to peak too early?

Either Cameron really is an idiot or this is the very clever game he's playing. I'll probably be voting UKIP as a protest, assuming they have a candidate here.

24
HOLA4425

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...