House Price Crash Forum

How To Buy Gold

what

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Does anyone here know how to buy Gold and Silver.

Something i can start immediately. No forms etc to post.

There is a jewellers on ebay called Pakeeza who you can buy directly from,without going through ebay...he is based in London and he is honest..... there are lots of other people selling gold on ebay...sovereigns,krugerrands and bars....

Just be careful !

Edited by tiggerthetiger

HOLA445

coininvestdirect.com

simple account set up. Order your coins and they send you an invoice by email. Go to the bank or pay online and delivery in about a week. Easiest.

Bullion vault. transfer the money to their account and then buy gold. you need to sort the paperwork out before you can transfer the money back.

• 3 weeks later...
HOLA446
  • 3 weeks later...
HOLA447
There is a jewellers on ebay called Pakeeza who you can buy directly from,without going through ebay...he is based in London and he is honest..... there are lots of other people selling gold on ebay...sovereigns,krugerrands and bars....

Just be careful !

CRAP! they are con men and are way over priced. Do not use these idiots! They charge way, way over the going rate and only order after you have paid. Obviously there is a lead time which is often 2-3 weeks. Pakeeza take your money and sit on it until they can get max profit from you. They only buy from baird & co anyway so cut these idiots out and just go direct to a reputable bullion dealer. I can recommend baird & co, they also list their prices and update them in line with spot.

If you want a laugh then look at what apakeeza are charging for a baird & co bar then go direct and see the difference. Those throbbers at apakeeza need locking up.

HOLA448
Does anyone here know how to buy Gold and Silver.

Something i can start immediately. No forms etc to post.

Go round your local second hand jewelers and pawnbrokers, work out how much you want to pay and see if you can do some deals!! I have over the past couple off weeks bought British Soveriegns at a price i am happy with. ALL online sellers are imho far to expensive and eBay is just stupid money :angry: p.s. remember unlike property, gold can go down in value as well as up :lol: