House Price Crash Forum

Bush Impeachment Hearing This Friday.

HOLA441
So when do we go through the centre?

the perfect storm is 2012.

the mayans knew about this.

we have a celestial object to deal with too.

the easiest sign to watch out for that we are getting close(if you haven't already noticed it),is people's increasingly manic behaviour.The ancients referred to this as the quickening,it's something to do with the altering of gravitational and electrical forces upon us(probably it's effect upon DNA).This manic irrational phase will increase,and probably get much more dangerous,as we approach centre.This will result in war on an unprecedented scale IMHO.

The legends of atlantis also imply that it was a plutocracy,just prior to it's destruction...

is the bankers power-grab looking familiar?....history repeating.

Edited by oracle

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
This is a very strong point. When you aren't sure who to believe, don't believe the ones who are quite clearly morons.

Alex Jones is one.

Oracle is another.

Creationistsa are others.

Global warming sceptics are others. I have some grasp of the evidence in this case, but what I have a firmer grasp on is that every "sceptic" I have seen the writing of is stupid. They make basic factual and conceptual errors and they always go for unparsimonious interpretations of the evidence that favour their preconceived ideas. Just like the Creationists, in fact.

As far as I can see (though I haven't taken as much as an interest), the 911 sceptics are also predominantly morons with no real grasp of the way humans work.

:-) I agree with almost all of that - though I am a global warming sceptic... and I think creationism might have an credible non-literal interpretation.

I don't deny that we have experienced significant climate change, nor do I doubt that the climate will continue to change. I don't deny that humans activity has a huge impact on the environment. I am unconvinced that the predicted consequences are accurate - and I'm almost certain that the reason that these environmental issues are gaining prominence now is political and not scientific. I think that the obsession with carbon footprints has a lot more to do with power plays relating to the supply of cheap fuel than it has to do with genuine documented risks. I am suspicious that carbon trading is just an attempt to provide a government controlled monopoly for 'investment' purposes.... not entirely dissimilar to, say, the Mississippi scheme.

I've nothing against sceptics, per se. - but I am frustrated by those who feel the need invent elaborate stories rather than focus on demonstrable details. I hate when such stories are presented as if it is fact.

Edited by A.steve

HOLA443
:-) I agree with almost all of that - though I am a global warming sceptic... and I think creationism might have an credible non-literal interpretation.

I don't deny that we have experienced significant climate change, nor do I doubt that the climate will continue to change. I don't deny that humans activity has a huge impact on the environment. I am unconvinced that the predicted consequences are accurate - and I'm almost certain that the reason that these environmental issues are gaining prominence now is political and not scientific. I think that the obsession with carbon footprints has a lot more to do with power plays relating to the supply of cheap fuel than it has to do with genuine documented risks. I am suspicious that carbon trading is just an attempt to provide a government controlled monopoly for 'investment' purposes.... not entirely dissimilar to, say, the Mississippi scheme.

I've nothing against sceptics, per se. - but I am frustrated by those who feel the need invent elaborate stories rather than focus on demonstrable details. I hate when such stories are presented as if it is fact.

it's another f@cking sales pitch.

they are trying to move from a system of interest rate fluctuations,to a system of TOTAL direct and indirect personal taxation.It's being turned into a plutocracy....we priesthood...you serf....now worship us and do as we say or the bogeyman will get you.

If the elite were really that worried about global warming they would release the technology that they have murdered people over,and we can all be driving vehicles that do 1000mpg.Job done.

ps don't go too far over the horizon or you will fall off the end of the earth....it's flat don't ya know!!

.....same bloody difference,just different packaging.

Edited by oracle

HOLA444
The problem with being excessively open minded is that your brains can fall out.

There is no correlation between magnetic pole reversal and extinction events.

There is no such thing as physical pole reversal, we'd notice such events due to the entire planet being sterilised.

The oceans did rise substantially when the last ice age ended, and drowned a lot of coastal villages. This was not, however, a catastrophic event.

Don't be so sure.

A lot of the older civilisations on the planet are much more in tune to natural cycles than we are,and as such are able to seek shelter long before us battery-farmed numpties even knew there was something wrong.

it's wise not to believe everything you read in text books.School says an asteroid killed the dinosaurs and it's accepted as gospel truth.Another avenue says nope,it was a supervolcano that did it at about the same time.It's really simple to look at one cause in isolation,but a bit harder to see the cascade effect.

HAS ANYONE GONE TO THE TROUBLE OF CONNECTING THE DOTS??

....the asteroid collision would certainly incinerate a very large area,but what lies beneath the impact zone??

.....textbooks show you the external signs..like dust and holocaust-like explosions,but that's not ALL the energy.

the rest of it is vibrations...that get absorbed by the magma...and the planet,being in equilibruim,has to expel the excess somewhere.It needs to sweat it off...by vulcanism.

Edited by oracle

HOLA445
Alex Jones is far more accurate that ANY news agency.

Like him or loathe him he ATTEMPTS to put forward well researched news in depth.

...edit:

in fact my only criticism of him is that he doesnt cover the sport or weather.

Alex Jones along with David Icke is a truth seeker and better than listening to the controlled mainstream media. I am a subscriber to one of his websites!

The New World Order are behind this credit crisis!

HOLA446
If the elite were really that worried about global warming they would release the technology that they have murdered people over,and we can all be driving vehicles that do 1000mpg.Job done.

What on earth suggests to you that "the elite" have technology to release. I think it more likely that the "elite" are enjoying things too much as they are to be bothered about secretly developing fantastic new technology. Why bother when you can already enjoy the best toys on offer today?

It seems far more reasonable that the elite are actually lucky averagely-stupid people.

HOLA447

I understand your point, VP, but Alex Jones actually stated that Blair organised 7/7 to boost his popularity for the forthcoming 2005 election. It was not me making that connection, it was him.

The people that DO organise this stuff are into numerology and astrology BIGTIME.

you will see a lot of supposedly coincidental events happening at points of the pentagram,give or take a few days.

some useful dates are

early february

mid april

early july

mid september

late november.

the frequency of big events combined to the business cycle are quite uncanny.

....8.6 years is a biggie.

the july 7 bombing is quite telling.

7/7/2005

=7/7/7.....the number of jesus.

....as it says in revelation if we don't behave ourselves then terror would be appointed unto us.

you might already know that dubya's skull and bones lot are chapter 3:22

....if you project 8.6 years from the 9/11 disaster you get to the spring equinox of 2010.

as I said,it doesn't have to be an exact match(although in occult terms equinoxes are usually auspicious sacrificial dates)

...so looks like mass sacrifice on mar 22 2010.

Edited by oracle

HOLA448
What on earth suggests to you that "the elite" have technology to release. I think it more likely that the "elite" are enjoying things too much as they are to be bothered about secretly developing fantastic new technology. Why bother when you can already enjoy the best toys on offer today?

It seems far more reasonable that the elite are actually lucky averagely-stupid people.

In a word,control.

if people were to be free of them they would perish.It's a kind of stockholm syndrome.

much like the benefits system....a lot of people are hopelessly dependent on state handouts,so that keeps them passive.

the workers keep struggling under the sword of taxation,and that keeps them working

the benefit-dependants keep a large pool of unemployed to depress wages,and keep the fear factor in the workplace....that keeps the workers passive.

They are far from stupid.They do possess knowledge that has been supressed.

they refuse to share it in order to keep control.

Edited by oracle

HOLA449
In a word,control.

if people were to be free of them they would perish.It's a kind of stockholm syndrome.

much like the benefits system....a lot of people are hopelessly dependent on state handouts,so that keeps them passive.

the workers keep struggling under the sword of taxation,and that keeps them working

the benefit-dependants keep a large pool of unemployed to depress wages,and keep the fear factor in the workplace....that keeps the workers passive.

Exactly - it doesn't require that spectacular technology is developed in secret, or suppressed - so, those in control need not bother with it.

Edited by A.steve