House Price Crash Forum

Help And Advice Needed - Yourpropertyclub.com

HOLA441

Your advice on this matter would be appreciated.

Through idle curiosity, I chanced upon yourpropertyclub.com who offer assistance and advice on building a buy-to-let porfolio of 1-10 properties. Now they have got hold of my email address and telephone numbers and keep ringing and emailing me with property 'opportunities'. The problem is, none of these so called opportunities appear to be particularly attractive. When I put the numbers into my spreadsheet, they all seem to generate vast amounts of commissions for the property club, solicitors and mortgage brokers and have negative cashflows (i.e. losing money) from day one. I am assured that the capital growth of the properties will outweigh the cashflow losses but I just can't seem to make the numbers add up. I have told them repeatedly that it won't be worth investing in property until prices fall 20-30% and interest rates are 1-2% lower than they are today but they still keep ringing me.

Having made money from BTL property in the past, I can't help but be fascinated with the idea of pulling off the same trick again. I can't help thinking that there may be an element of common sense about the reinvesting in property again at some point. This is especially due to the pathetic performance of some of my other investments - particularly pension investments.

Does anyone else have any experience of property clubs and maybe this property club in particular?

Thanks in advance.

HOLA442

Through idle curiosity, I chanced upon yourpropertyclub.com who offer assistance and advice on building a buy-to-let porfolio of 1-10 properties. Now they have got hold of my email address and telephone numbers and keep ringing and emailing me with property 'opportunities'. The problem is, none of these so called opportunities appear to be particularly attractive. When I put the numbers into my spreadsheet, they all seem to generate vast amounts of commissions for the property club, solicitors and mortgage brokers and have negative cashflows (i.e. losing money) from day one. I am assured that the capital growth of the properties will outweigh the cashflow losses but I just can't seem to make the numbers add up. I have told them repeatedly that it won't be worth investing in property until prices fall 20-30% and interest rates are 1-2% lower than they are today but they still keep ringing me.

Having made money from BTL property in the past, I can't help but be fascinated with the idea of pulling off the same trick again. I can't help thinking that there may be an element of common sense about the reinvesting in property again at some point. This is especially due to the pathetic performance of some of my other investments - particularly pension investments.

Does anyone else have any experience of property clubs and maybe this property club in particular?

Thanks in advance.

seriously, if anyone replys to this then I will personally visit them so I can shove their computer up their marmite starfish so they can't post any more....

Thanks in advance.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
seriously, if anyone replys to this then I will personally visit them so I can shove their computer up their marmite starfish so they can't post any more....

Thanks in advance.

Haha.

HOLA446

I think the OP should go ahead and obtain a lot of 100 executive apartments ( off plan of course) , it's an amazing opportunity and you can't possibly lose money in the long term. * :unsure:

:lol::o:lol:

*This may or may not be true, in fact If you do go ahead and do this you are an idiot, especially if you seek financial advice from an internet forum about a major financial decision that could totally ruin you. Im calling Troll Alert

Edited by JustAnotherProle

HOLA447
HOLA448

Thanks in advance.

Just the 3 layers of cream to be skimmed off the top before leaving you in negative cash flow :o

I say go for it.

Alternatively, why not set up a monthly direct debit to a registered charity (I hear Granite are very efficient at getting your money to where it's needed ;) ).

The return on your investment will be just as bad but at least you can sleep soundly at night without having to worry.

HOLA449

Thanks in advance.

I have a lot of experience of yourpropertyclub.com

I've made a fortune with them. I suggest you stop prevaricating and get on with the job in hand.

Kind regards

Mike Smith

ceo yourpropertyclub.com

HOLA4410

Have you never heard of Inside Track? Try this:

http://www.moneyweek.com/file/46230/what-r...ck-seminar.html

My advice - instruct them to remove your details from your database and not to contact you again. If they ignore this a complaint to ofcom/data protection commissioner will result in a large fine for them.

If you want to invest in property again then:

1) Wait until the market corrects itself.

2) Buy privately.

Edited by Young Goat

HOLA4411

I wouldn't touch something like that with a disinfected bargepole! If prices are going down, wait until the market bottoms out, and then consider investing in BTL ready for the next boom!

Edited by conifer

HOLA4412