House Price Crash Forum

Another "house Prices Fall" Report

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Alan Kirkman, Director of Communications at team, believes that August was more of a temporary blip than the start of things to come.

He commented: "It is clear to see that the property market is delicate at present with prices dipping and the desire to move waning due to the unsettling effects of HIPs.

"The economic fluctuations are also having a tightening effect on consumers' spending power and with the recent bank changes this is likely to continue.

"However, it is my belief that the market will soon recover and Autumn will be a healthy month, providing no further interest rates take place."

So tightening of spending expected to continue but this is just a temporary blip!

And since when was Autumn a month? This guy's a Director of Communications, he's meant to be good at this stuff!

HOLA445
HOLA446
And since when was Autumn a month?

Global Warming.

Autumn is now a month long, winter is 2 weeks in January and the rest is summer and spring in that order.

Lions will lay down with sheep and turkeys will vote for Xmas using the single transferable vote, because it's too hot.

Nostradamus said so.

HOLA447
I think it's a fair bet that some interest rates will be taking place this Autumn.

:lol::lol:

He's a real George Bush that guy.

Who was Bush senior's vice president? The one who put an e on the end of potato when he was visiting a school?

See that Al Gore, he knows what he is doing.

OTOH, maybe he means that unless rates are zero we are in the shit? :D

HOLA448
Global Warming.

Autumn is now a month long, winter is 2 weeks in January and the rest is summer and spring in that order.

Lions will lay down with sheep and turkeys will vote for Xmas using the single transferable vote, because it's too hot.

Nostradamus said so.

Yeah, but my horoscope for today says that I will meet a rich man and live happily ever after.......

HOLA449
HOLA4410