House Price Crash Forum

For Those New To This Site

HOLA441

just thought i would clarify things for you.

if you want to know what is going to happen to the price of houses, look at the chart on the front page of this site.

if you want to know when, then have fun reading all the posts. and try and figure it out for yourselves.

HOLA442

if you want to know what is going to happen to the price of houses, look at the chart on the front page of this site.

if you want to know when, then have fun reading all the posts. and try and figure it out for yourselves.

Are you bored? Not everybody new is that naiv..you know!! ;)

HOLA443

First Edition of this post 2003

Reprinted in 2004 (www.HPC.co.uk one year old)

Second Edition 2005

Reprinted again in 2006....

HOLA444

First Edition of this post 2003

Reprinted in 2004 (www.HPC.co.uk one year old)

Second Edition 2005

Reprinted again in 2006....

so if it hasn't happened yet, its never going to happen huh.

If you want to find out why the bubble has continued to expand against all expectations, there are numerous posts in the forum.

not long now.

HOLA445

so if it hasn't happened yet, its never going to happen huh.

Where's your sense of humour?

If you want to find out why the bubble has continued to expand against all expectations, there are numerous posts in the forum.

Shame those 'numerous posts' were all made by 'HPC experts' armed with the benefit of hindsight.

I can also find LOTS MORE old 'expert' posts on this forum declaring 'houseprice meltdown by early 2005'...

HOLA446

My interpretation is that the party's over now but there are still touts outside selling more tickets. Steer clear

HOLA447

Where's your sense of humour?

Shame those 'numerous posts' were all made by 'HPC experts' armed with the benefit of hindsight.

I can also find LOTS MORE old 'expert' posts on this forum declaring 'houseprice meltdown by early 2005'...

Hmmm, well something changed definatly changed in 2004, and opionions are opionions nothing is ever a dead cert