House Price Crash Forum

God's Next Army

Guest Guy_Montag

HOLA441
Guest Guy_Montag

I should have posted this an hour ago, Channel 4 programme about Patrick Henry College in the US where they are training up christian fundimentalists to specifically to take up high office in the US, to turn it into a christian republic, possibly a Christian Republic.

I can understand that some subjects can be seen in an obbviously religious light, such as abortion or homosexual marriage. On the other hand one of the students tried to explain why there should be no gun control (surely not a religious issue) & tried to argue that tax is inconsistant with christianity.

These guys scare me far more that AQ or the Taliban who have a fairly limited range & scope for bringing about the Rapture.

HOLA442

I should have posted this an hour ago, Channel 4 programme about Patrick Henry College in the US where they are training up christian fundimentalists to specifically to take up high office in the US, to turn it into a christian republic, possibly a Christian Republic.

I can understand that some subjects can be seen in an obbviously religious light, such as abortion or homosexual marriage. On the other hand one of the students tried to explain why there should be no gun control (surely not a religious issue) & tried to argue that tax is inconsistant with christianity.

These guys scare me far more that AQ or the Taliban who have a fairly limited range & scope for bringing about the Rapture.

For sure. AQ are basically a government/media invention anyway. This move towards Christian fascism is very real.

The President of the college was cleary a fascist meglomaniac and these poor kidsare being cruelly brainwashed and exploited.

It would have been a funny Louis Theroux type show if it weren't for the fact that these kids were already gaining hundreds of internships and jobs with Republican congressmen.

Scary stuff.

HOLA443

Actually, you're better off watching off "Carrie", on now, if you're interested. That's the truth about right-wing Christians in the US.

"After the blood, comes the boys" :lol::lol::lol:

Apparently Osama bin Laden went to that same college, that's where he was recruited by Pat Robertson to be the West's bogeyman.

Along with those guys who hijacked those planes for Jesus on 9/11. If chaps with that sort of commitment organising the Alpha course the UK would be 100% card-carrying evangelicals quicker than you can say "church and state split".

HOLA444

Apparently Osama bin Laden went to that same college, that's where he was recruited by Pat Robertson to be the West's bogeyman.

do you have a link ?

Most kids are being brain washed at school as the government wants to control how they think and slowly but surly as people have kids themselves , this propaganda is made to seem real since it is past from generation to generation. Domesticating sheep does not take too long, secret societies teach them young.

By the time the state is taking more than half your money as tax then don’t you think something is wrong and what about the people who are our so called leaders, they all seem to be linked to elite societies and I no more want to see Christian fundamentalists ruling the country than I want Islamic radicals running the place but I suspect we may get the latter and that’s in my lifetime.

the faked 9/11 attack should had woken you all up by now and it was our "good guys" that started it all.

HOLA445
HOLA446

I missed it. Does anyone know if it'll be repeated?

Probably. The nation seems to be losing a lot of its fear, but perhaps thats what all this knife/gun in the news is about. Create fear of society itself, no longer need an expensive external enemy...

But yeah, with all the cash and ******ed up people being made in these new 'war' zones, I would expect another manufactured incident reasonably soon.

Certainly before the 10 years it'll apparently take (again, even though it was disproved more than once) Iran to get Nukes. Well, I say get Nukes, but get Nukes it controls. That aren't exploding.

HOLA447

I would expect another manufactured incident reasonably soon.

After seeing Fox news last night I’m with you on that one.

Problem, Reaction, Solution

The powers at be are not bothered about terrorists else they would defend the borders much better, they want to scare the people so they except ID cards and to burden the costs for implants used to enslave us all.

I might get killed by an electric shock but i don’t think I’ll be killed by a terrorist and if the enemy within becomes that dangerous then the people will sort it out no matter what big brother says.

HOLA448

Actually, you're better off watching off "Carrie", on now, if you're interested. That's the truth about right-wing Christians in the US.

Escape From LA. Got slated when it came out circa 1997, but looks more and more like prophecy* every day.

The Future is Now.

*not the religious kind, obviously.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

EFLA had a terrible sequence where Kurt goes surfing. A very poor sequel indeed.

EFNY was even less realistic as they had Snake "I thought you were dead" Plisken gliding from the top of the Twin Trade Towers.

Those sort of inaccuracies really spoil a film. :blink:

HOLA4411

EFLA had a terrible sequence where Kurt goes surfing. A very poor sequel indeed.

Probably more of a remake than a sequel. I enjoyed it anyway.

Solvent Celt, as I'm sure you know EFNY was set in 1997. Not the one we experienced obviously, but well before the 2001 attacks in any event so the presence of the towers isn't incongruous. Of course Snake only manages to land ON one of the towers. Doesn't the glider fall off during a punch up with some crazies? Hence the hellish cab ride with an over loquacious Ernest Borgnine at the wheel.

• 3 years later...
HOLA4412
Doesn't the glider fall off during a punch up with some crazies? Hence the hellish cab ride with an over loquacious Ernest Borgnine at the wheel.

Man I loved that film.

Archived