House Price Crash Forum

Time To Buy That House Nowwww

HOLA441

I went for a dander this morning and suddenly realised what I hadn't realised before - it's Easter and there's been no crash. WAKE UP EVERYONE. If a crash hasn't happened by EASTER, then it just won't happen - so get on the housing ladder whilst you still can (and why not go for a self cert - or a massive multiple - even at 10 times income, mortgage repayments are still remarkably affordable don't you know!).

And DON'T FORGET - before long everyone will be earning so much (have you noticed how much spare cash everyone seems to have these days - someone recently pointed out that incomes are, in real terms, falling, but hey, that's just nonsense - incomes are powering ahead, so house prices will just explode).

So I'm off to buy me a house. It's been nice spending time with all yous people.

Cheerie bye,

HOLA442

I went for a dander this morning and suddenly realised what I hadn't realised before - it's Easter and there's been no crash. WAKE UP EVERYONE. If a crash hasn't happened by EASTER, then it just won't happen - so get on the housing ladder whilst you still can (and why not go for a self cert - or a massive multiple - even at 10 times income, mortgage repayments are still remarkably affordable don't you know!).

And DON'T FORGET - before long everyone will be earning so much (have you noticed how much spare cash everyone seems to have these days - someone recently pointed out that incomes are, in real terms, falling, but hey, that's just nonsense - incomes are powering ahead, so house prices will just explode).

So I'm off to buy me a house. It's been nice spending time with all yous people.

Cheerie bye,

What`s a dander? :blink:

HOLA443
HOLA444

Buy, Buy, Buy all you greedy folk Buy.

Do not listen to lies that they bearishly cry.

Interest rates, Debt and payments, Do not worry have fun.

GB for PM and the good times will run.

So if your not worried about taking the cash.

You'll find yourself victim of the Housing Price Crash

Have a Nice Easter

Sithy.

Edited by SithClone7

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Will I regret asking what frotting is?

SithClone7

its the proccurement of sexual gratification by accidental touching.

like to brush 'accidentally' against a pert tube passengers breasts, or to press ones jock mumps against the gusset line of a fellow bus passengers mini skirt. pref without them knowing.

to frot. frottage. frotting.

though its impossible to accomplish such reward here on this forum.

i think ill join the rush hour tomorrow and catch those pie gussetted hot poppy shoppers.

ill take my bag in case i hyperventilate....

HOLA449

Accidental? Flip me, but that's not quite what wikipedia said frot was about...

Edited by megaflop

HOLA4410

like to brush 'accidentally' against a pert tube passengers breasts, or to press ones jock mumps against the gusset line of a fellow bus passengers mini skirt. pref without them knowing.

i think ill join the rush hour tomorrow and catch those pie gussetted hot poppy shoppers.

And to think I took you off my Ignore list, The only one as well.

Well, Your back on.

You do add some personality to the site, however it rather like that of snail's having intercourse.

HOLA4411

And to think I took you off my Ignore list, The only one as well.

Well, Your back on.

You do add some personality to the site, however it rather like that of snail's having intercourse.

That's a bit nasty. Fred is the best poster we have. As well as the other best posters.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

With your predilections you should seriously consider a move to Jakarta. Oh, plenty of available 2 bedroom apartments and all dropping in price BTW.

HOLA4415

Not quite. I believe that the definition of frottage does not require the touching to be "accidental" or clandestine. The definition in Chambers online dictionary states:

frottage noun 1 art a technique, analogous to brass-rubbing, in which paper is placed over a textured surface such as wood or fabric and rubbed with a soft pencil or crayon to produce an impression. 2 a type of sexual activity in which sexual pleasure and often orgasm is obtained by rubbing one's clothed body against someone or something.

ETYMOLOGY: 1930s in both senses: French, meaning 'rubbing' or 'friction'.

I believe that frottage was used as a substitute for sex in societies that either prized or insisted on virginity. I believe it has also been used as a substitute for sex as a form of contraception.

Billy Shears

Edited by BillyShears

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Cheerie bye,

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah, what the hey, I'm going to nip out today and bag me two!! Rent out one for killer profits, live in t'other, this time next year we'll be miwyonaires!!

HOLA4419

Not quite. I believe that the definition of frottage does not require the touching to be "accidental" or clandestine. The definition in Chambers online dictionary states:

frottage noun 1 art a technique, analogous to brass-rubbing, in which paper is placed over a textured surface such as wood or fabric and rubbed with a soft pencil or crayon to produce an impression. 2 a type of sexual activity in which sexual pleasure and often orgasm is obtained by rubbing one's clothed body against someone or something.

ETYMOLOGY: 1930s in both senses: French, meaning 'rubbing' or 'friction'.

I believe that frottage was used as a substitute for sex in societies that either prized or insisted on virginity. I believe it has also been used as a substitute for sex as a form of contraception.

Billy Shears

So translates to modern 'ar5e rubbings'?

HOLA4420
HOLA4421