House Price Crash Forum

It Crowd

Catch22

HOLA441
HOLA442

I thought it was hilarious :D

I quite enjoyed it although the laughter track is very obtrusive and makes the programme seem like it's trying too hard. Much of the humour was of the wry smile variety rather than hysterically funny. That said, I did laugh out loud a few times, especially at the Japanese executive and his Doc Martens. Second episode much stronger than the first I thought.

HOLA443

I quite enjoyed it although the laughter track is very obtrusive and makes the programme seem like it's trying too hard. Much of the humour was of the wry smile variety rather than hysterically funny. That said, I did laugh out loud a few times, especially at the Japanese executive and his Doc Martens. Second episode much stronger than the first I thought.

Agree, but first episodes are sometimes just about getting to know who's who. I thought Jen's obsession with the red shoes that did not fit was very female ;) to the point where all else was secondary. And the way she attempted to "Bullsh@t" her way out of knowing bugger all about computers was funny. Plus the fact she just reminded me of an extended family member, so maybe that was what actually did it for me. :rolleyes:

HOLA444

My missus sat there with a stoney face flicking (loudly) through Hello! or Heat! while I tried to get into it...

On the whole I thought it was pretty poor.

Tittytittybangbang, repeats of Little Britain and Father Ted didnt take much for me to hit the remote.

I'm not sure the studio audience thing worked. It was probably very funny for those that were present, but it didnt convey well for a TV audience. I felt like the last man to arrive at a play, standing at the back who missed the first 5 minutes and wasnt able to catch up on the story.

Just my humble opinion of course.

Black books on the other hand just got the whole thing right.....they should do some more of that.

• 4 weeks later...
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

The show is watchacble. The boss is the only thing that makes it any good.

The only true geek I met was at a compute show. This guy had ported Linux (or BSD - can't remember which) on to an ARM processor. The dude had the biggest coke bottled glasses I'd seen, and his ability for social interaction was zero.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Well after watching the first evening three episode launch topped off with the "Red Shoes" episode, I truely believed this could have legs. But I'm sorry to say I must admit that it has not lived up to my earlier expectations. :(

Jen and Moss are my favorite's :D

Archived