House Price Crash Forum

Longevity test

crashmonitor

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

'Course, one man's wobble is another's "adjustment" ...

Maybe the only 'honest' way to do it is to get yourself set rigid. I guess that is what this guy was trying:

04baa928490d6b8bbcd250066866f82b--plaste

He should just thank his lucky stars it's his front room and not one of Her Majesty's prisons!

HOLA444
On 29/01/2018 at 11:45 AM, Freeholder said:

I,m 63 and I score ten. Can't wait to give the lads in the pub the good news.

Yeah I got a 10, but you are twenty years older.

I probably need to reduce my BMI before I get to 50. I have always been quite fit and flexible - martial arts, rowing and running and have luckily never had a serious injury, but I can see how that test would be harder for me in 10 years if I am still clocking in 15 Stone. 

HOLA445
HOLA446

Just to be clear, the one-leg job should be conducted in bare feet on a hard floor. Any squashiness at all will disrupt your ability to sense the small pressure changes on your soles as you veer off of your equilibrium position.

HOLA447
11 hours ago, Sledgehead said:

Just to be clear, the one-leg job should be conducted in bare feet on a hard floor. Any squashiness at all will disrupt your ability to sense the small pressure changes on your soles as you veer off of your equilibrium position.

Ah, good. That'll explain it (and I was trying it upstairs in a room that doesn't have an entirely level floor). Now I've got an explanation I don't need to actually go and try again :)

HOLA448

Archived