House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Banner

Worlds wealthiest person - Vladimir Putin $200 billion.

http://fortune.com/2017/07/29/vladimir-putin-russia-jeff-bezos-bill-gates-worlds-richest-man/

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos made waves this week when he briefly unseated Bill Gates as the wealthiest person in the world, according to Bloomberg's tracker. The two U.S. tech titans are jockeying for the lead at around $90 billion each. But according to Hermitage Capital Management CEO Bill Browder, they’re nothing compared to Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose personal fortune Browder “believes” to be $200 billion.

Putin has nothing like this. Already denied and laughed off. It's a joke.

I'd like some of whatever Browder is smoking.

1 hour ago, Errol said:

Putin has nothing like this. Already denied and laughed off. It's a joke.

I'd like some of whatever Browder is smoking.

If he has even 10% of that figure it's a lot of money for an ex KGB agent, turned politician, to have amassed.

18 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

If he has even 10% of that figure it's a lot of money for an ex KGB agent, turned politician, to have amassed.

To be fair I don't think the Russian government even has $200 billion just lying around in cash.