House Price Crash Forum

Wilsons Offers Reward In Brutal Charing Robbery Case

DrMartinSanchez

HOLA441
A Kent property mogul has put up a £1,000 reward for information leading to a prosecution in the brutal Charing robbery case.

Fergus Wilson, one of the county's biggest private landlords, said he was appalled by the crime and wanted to help put the offenders behind bars.

Link below (warning: NSFW Schadenfreude photos)

http://www.kentnews...._case_1_3260669

HOLA442
HOLA443

It looks like them, but the wording of the article doesn't say it is them.

A terrible thing whoever it is.

However it brings to mind a real risk they are taking by going on television and threatening many families with eviction. There is real suffering out there and people can be pushed over the edge and want revenge. Even if someone with a grievance is not directly affected by them the wilsons are high profile representatives of shameless gloating money grabbing landlords everywhere. If they are rational they should be concerned to some degree about their safety.

HOLA444

Even if it had been them, I would not have experienced any schadenfreude.

Yup, a wicked, cowardly crime & fair play to him for putting up a reward, tiny though it is in comparison to his BTL profits.

If he wasn't in the state he is I'd suspect he was thinking of a career in politics - not UKIP though, it'd cost him too much :)

EDIT: it'd, not it's!

HOLA445

Yup, a wicked, cowardly crime & fair play to him for putting up a reward, tiny though it is in comparison to his BTL profits.

If he wasn't in the state he is I'd suspect he was thinking of a career in politics - not UKIP though, it's cost him too much :)

+1 He is still a plonker and a sad one at that but it shows he does have some compassion.

Maybe it was one of his tenants?

Your comment about the comparison of his BTL profits is of course very subjective.

Read a few more Fergus threads around here and you will get a better picture of his financial situation.

Of course the reward offer could simply be bluster in a crude attempt to show his creditors he is not potless?

Here you are have a smug picture as well of the burberry..... :P

1823500561.jpg

HOLA446
HOLA447

Even if it had been them, I would not have experienced any schadenfreude.

No amount of shoe-ing could make up for the misery that the kind of behaviour the Wilsons revel in has caused to young people and families in this country.

Schadenfreude is saved for the day this finally dawns on them but by then it will be too late.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Archived