House Price Crash Forum

Syria Is Just A Ploy To Keep Bond Rates Down.

HOLA441
HOLA442

Very strange article from the BBC:

Syria vote: What does it mean for Britain's status?

From the article:

Ministers might have expected to spend today consulting maps of Syria and pondering military targets.

Instead, they are left musing on Britain's place in the world.

Chancellor George Osborne says he expects some "national soul searching".

HOLA443

Very strange article from the BBC:

Syria vote: What does it mean for Britain's status?

From the article:

What a shame, if labour were in power they would be for and the tories would be against. Political leadership, they can shove it up their ass. The party in power has to vote for a world war because it means lots of money for the military industrial estate (or whatever its called in this country).

HOLA444

More BS from the BBC and Nick Robinson:

BBC News Article

From the article:

What Mr Cameron also gets is that there is now a significant section of his party so independent or so irreconcilable that they will vote against him whatever the consequences. What's more, he understands - if he didn't before - that his opponent Ed Miliband can be politically ruthless.

What troubles the Prime Minister and those around him more, though, is the question of whether Britain has lost the appetite to be America's most reliable ally. The thought of America attacking Syria with French and not British support pains them.

The decision to avoid launching a pre-emptive attack that could maim and kill thousands of people is reduced to one of mere party political intrigue by the BBC.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2013/02/israel-grants-oil-rights-in-syria-to-murdoch-and-rothschild/

http://www.herzliyaconference.org/_Uploads/2590Bashars.pdf

Not read all the .pdf, skimmed through it. Seems like precursor to Iran. Can I opt out of the next world war please? I follow nobody's ideology.

Wesley Clarke already outed the target list some time ago:

The men behind Obama:

I think its a done deal that they are going in, the question is will the US economy implode via the Bond markets first which will leave them vulnerable. I think Russia and China are playing a delaying game for the latter scenario knowing that there isn't a military force on the planet that can effectively hold off the US state smashing machine as it stands today

HOLA448

I've just watched the two videos 'The men behind Obama'. Very interesting. "Imperialism with a humanitarian face". He mentions Syria and Iran as tools to get at the Russians. I can see that if the FSA take over Syria, then the Russians will have to leave. But the conflict between Iran and Russia isn't clear to me. How would that happen? It's quite obvious though that an attack on Syria has been decided upon for a long time; draw a 'red line' and then simply find or create the evidence to show that the Assad government has crossed the 'red line'. I can see why the US wants to to this.....to destabilize Iran and I would have thought that this would be in order to ensure that Israel isn't threatened although I don't see why they shouldn't try and get on with other nations in their vicinity. Do they ever reach out a hand in friendship and reconciliation? Maybe there really are much bigger targets ie Russia and China......

Archived