House Price Crash Forum

Divorce Question

Harry Sacks

HOLA441
HOLA442

People still have doubts about the divorce/changing his or her mind/still hopeful of a reunion or are not happy with the financial details?

Delaying the Decree Absolute: another look at Miller Smith v Miller Smith

http://www.marilynstowe.co.uk/2010/04/19/delaying-the-decree-absolute-another-look-at-miller-smith-v-miller-smith/

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

No contest there.

Do you want to share your story with us? You know you want to.

Then The Bolton Fury can throw in some juvenile innuendo and I will patronise you about Emotional Intelligence and the whole Life Lessons thing.

At some point CCC will jump in and offer to shag your ex - if he has not done so already :blink:

HOLA447

I just typed 'delay decree nisi' into google and it appears to be very common.

No.

Delaying the process to get to decree nisi is very common, but to adjourn the hearing which, from what a can gleen, is a court formality in an uncontested case, seems odd.

HOLA448

Do you want to share your story with us? You know you want to.

Then The Bolton Fury can throw in some juvenile innuendo and I will patronise you about Emotional Intelligence and the whole Life Lessons thing.

At some point CCC will jump in and offer to shag your ex - if he has not done so already :blink:

No, not really. It's very boring, better suited to Jeremy Kyle rather than an audience capable of critical thought.

HOLA449

No.

Delaying the process to get to decree nisi is very common, but to adjourn the hearing which, from what a can gleen, is a court formality in an uncontested case, seems odd.

Back to our original responses - either having second thoughts, still in love and/or not happy with the settlement.

Your ex - I assume it is your ex - either is having doubts about splitting up with you or is not happy with the settlement re cash, house, debts. Perhaps there is a girlie friend whispering in your ear? There usually is.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Quote from a friend "everytime I meet a new woman I end up loving my dog even more"

For what it's worth, my advice..............Get a dog! :D

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Dom

1. I think the 'I've got a friend...' and asking a question, never works.

2. To delay that part of the process as TMT says, seems to indicate the other party is trying to buy time to make a reconciliation.

But i know nothing.

1. Yes. However, although I was armed with that knowledge I still couldn't resist the futility of asking.

2. She has asked me to take her back, but seeing as she's just had another man's child and we only split one year ago, it's a ridiculous notion.

3. I am happier than ever before in my life.

HOLA4422

1. Yes. However, although I was armed with that knowledge I still couldn't resist the futility of asking.

2. She has asked me to take her back, but seeing as she's just had another man's child and we only split one year ago, it's a ridiculous notion.

3. I am happier than ever before in my life.

Best of luck :)

Have to ask - what has happened to the other man? Where is he in all of this?

HOLA4423

Best of luck :)

Have to ask - what has happened to the other man? Where is he in all of this?

Oh, still around. They're both shacked-up together in his parents house with two of my kids. My eldest daughter is living with me because she was "too much trouble". She's seven!

Anyway, social services are encouraging me to apply for permanent residency. I think that alone speaks volumes about her character and parenting "skills".

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived