• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest Noodle

You want a bunch of schizophrenics running around?

Quite.

This stuff does more damage than many realize.

That said, I'd legalize all narcotics. If you want to mess yourself up carry on but there'll be no safety net for you. Goes for booze and fags too.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

http://yourfreedom.hmg.gov.uk/@@search?Subject=cannabis

seems to be the most discussed issue on yourfreedom.hmg.gov.uk

will the government sit up and listen this time or will it be BAU?

Your thoughts

Spliffy, i mean Smiffy ;)

This massive debt destruction , deleveraging, whatever , unintending consequence of Labour hubris, deflation in the getting high

business. 100% correct ...............eed.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Of course it should be legalised and taxed, and coke, that's where the money would be, and legalising heroin would solve many of the issues currently f*cking us over in Afghanistan.

It's a no brainer unless you're a moral zealot and don't agree with alcohol or coffee either.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Guest Noodle

Of course it should be legalised and taxed, and coke, that's where the money would be, and legalising heroin would solve many of the issues currently f*cking us over in Afghanistan.

It's a no brainer unless you're a moral zealot and don't agree with alcohol or coffee either.

Coffee is evil. The work of the devil.

HOLA4413

Alcohol would not be legal if it had just been discovered.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Probably entrenched interests in the shape of the alcohol industry will never let this happen no matter what the greater economic benefit. Just the same as those crazy farm tariffs and subsidies like for sugar in the US.

Laws aren't made for the greater good only the special interests.

HOLA4418

just_say_no_to_drugs.jpg

Ermm

I think she has a problem with Crack cocaine and possibly heroin - cannabis is far less harmful and far less damaging to society than alcohol. Me my wife and kids cant go into town on a friday or Saturday evening because the town is taken over by zombie drunks and violence

You cannot have two drugs that are far more harmful to society completely legal and available whilst making a criminal out of people for using a drug (Cannabis) which statistically has never directly killed anyone can you?

watch the Union - highly informative and funny

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007#

then come back and tell me you really believe what you are saying

HOLA4419
Guest Noodle

Ermm

I think she has a problem with Crack cocaine and possibly heroin - cannabis is far less harmful and far less damaging to society than alcohol. Me my wife and kids cant go into town on a friday or Saturday evening because the town is taken over by zombie drunks and violence

You cannot have two drugs that are far more harmful to society completely legal and available whilst making a criminal out of people for using a drug (Cannabis) which statistically has never directly killed anyone can you?

watch the Union - highly informative and funny

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007#

then come back and tell me you really believe what you are saying

She'll have started on ganja. One leads to the other.

Legalize it all.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Legalize it all.

Sorry I'm not picking on you noodle and I agree with the legalise it all mantra, but cannabis its self isnt a gateway drug. The only reason people have the chance to move on from cannabis to harder drugs is the drug dealers. Cannabis is none addictive, but the dealers know that if they can move you on to something a little stonger they will have a client for life.

Legalise all drugs and it will remove the dealers from the street. Make anything addictive available free on prescription, then if the dealers do get you hooked on heroin then you'd be able to get it free from the doctors, this would remove the dealers incentive to deal.

HOLA4423
Guest Noodle

Sorry I'm not picking on you noodle and I agree with the legalise it all mantra, but cannabis its self isnt a gateway drug. The only reason people have the chance to move on from cannabis to harder drugs is the drug dealers. Cannabis is none addictive, but the dealers know that if they can move you on to something a little stonger they will have a client for life.

Legalise all drugs and it will remove the dealers from the street. Make anything addictive available free on prescription, then if the dealers do get you hooked on heroin then you'd be able to get it free from the doctors, this would remove the dealers incentive to deal.

munchies.jpg

HOLA4424

Legalize it all.

Sure Cannabis is a gateway drug, but only because you are forced to purchase from a drug dealer.

Now if it were legal you could buy it from a chemist who would not offer you more harmful narcotics it would no longer be a gateway drug.

Problem solved.

Spiney.

HOLA4425
Guest Noodle

Sure Cannabis is a gateway drug, but only because you are forced to purchase from a drug dealer.

Now if it were legal you could buy it from a chemist who would not offer you more harmful narcotics it would no longer be a gateway drug.

Problem solved.

Spiney.

legalize-marijuana1.jpg