House Price Crash Forum

Tits

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

You can't beat a pair of tits. I refer to the fact you posted this twice.

LOL. Quick off the mark.

On an off topic subject. Its been a long time since I played with apair of really nice boobies. Please dont judge me. I really reaaly want a nice long fondle of a pair.... [maybe after lying on a beach or sumthing?]

:(

Really really want to. God I miss my ex....

sigh.............

[Edit: There are about 12 members looking at this thread. Piss off and stop judging me.:D]

Edited by Dan1

HOLA444

After reading the original post on MSE my head hurts and my eyes are bleeding.

The comments are pretty apt. The sellers a bloomin nightmare. 4 months and no definate completion date?

My advice to the would be buyer, would be to walk away. No I have changed my mind, run away and keep running. All a bunch of loons.

HOLA445

LOL. Quick off the mark.

On an off topic subject. Its been a long time since I played with apair of really nice boobies. Please dont judge me. I really reaaly want a nice long fondle of a pair.... [maybe after lying on a beach or sumthing?]

:(

Really really want to. God I miss my ex....

sigh.............

[Edit: There are about 12 members looking at this thread. Piss off and stop judging me.:D]

Hic.

HOLA446
HOLA447

I havent a clue what the OP on MSE is on about..2 agents, buyers, sellers, offers, counters, mortgage, no mortgage... and Its hot FFS

Hence my head hurting and eyes bleeding. I am glad I am not the only one trying to work out what the heck is being said.

I tried to plot it out, using pieces of paper with notes on and pieces of string to create a sort of web thing, hoping some sort of relationship between the drivel would emerge.

When I had finished the web spelt out the word 'wan*er'. So there you have it.

HOLA448

and there was me thinking that....OMG!!!!! was teenage vernacular.

Have actually no idea what he is not happy about in that post. Moaning when you have over 300k in assets seems rather "insensitive" on a site frequented by those deep in debt.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

plot.jpg

Hence my head hurting and eyes bleeding. I am glad I am not the only one trying to work out what the heck is being said.

I tried to plot it out, using pieces of paper with notes on and pieces of string to create a sort of web thing, hoping some sort of relationship between the drivel would emerge.

When I had finished the web spelt out the word 'wan*er'. So there you have it.

post-10213-12788287849124_thumb.jpg