House Price Crash Forum

My Local Mp Just Emailed Me!

Ungeared

HOLA441

I think she needs a spellchecker, or at least get someone over the age of 5 to compose her emails!

New message from your MP, Fiona Mactaggart‏

Hello Graham,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL

Spending cuts

The spending cuts that the government has just announced willmean fewer jobs in Slough. The Future Jobs Fund is gone,Connexions tell me they probably have to make all their staffredundant to make this level of cut in year, so no careersadvice for youngsters, the September guarantee of job trainingor education for young people has gone. I predict that for thefirst time in 2010 unemployment in Slough will grow month onmonth as a result of these shortsighted cuts. All the work Ihave been doing to grow skills and opportunities for localpeople is to be wasted by theis blind orthodoxy from the Toryled government which is driving the economy into a double diprecession.

HOLA442

I think she needs a spellchecker, or at least get someone over the age of 5 to compose her emails!

Hello Graham,

Spending cuts

The spending cuts that the government has just announced willmean fewer jobs in Slough. The Future Jobs Fund is gone,Connexions tell me they probably have to make all their staffredundant to make this level of cut in year, so no careersadvice for youngsters, the September guarantee of job trainingor education for young people has gone. I predict that for thefirst time in 2010 unemployment in Slough will grow month onmonth as a result of these shortsighted cuts. All the work Ihave been doing to grow skills and opportunities for localpeople is to be wasted by theis blind orthodoxy from the Toryled government which is driving the economy into a double diprecession.

Its obveussly gotto her!

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Hello Graham,

Spending cuts

Perhaps she went to a 'School' where they learnt 'by play', because some silly Government thought it was better after reading an expensive Quango report. The depth of ignorance displayed by this MP's letter is astonishing. It's not that there cannot be another view, but there is no argument provided and a simple assumption that all these 'programs' of spending were bound to be good and helpful to the economy at large. Its' the enormous imbalance between public and private investment under Labour which is the real problem.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest sillybear2

I'm pretty sure they don't have education cuts at Cheltenham Ladies College.

:lol:

That's actually frightening, I gonna assume it was actually written by a 19 year old researcher/nanny that understands the new fangled interwebs.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Please tell me you at least replied :)

Of course i did.

FOR THE ATTENTION OF:

Fiona Mactaggart MP

Slough

Friday 18 June 2010

Dear Fiona Mactaggart,

The spending cuts that the government has just announced willmean fewer jobs in Slough.

Aren't the cuts a result of Gordon Brown's scorched earth policy in the last 3 years?

All the work Ihave been doing to grow skills and opportunities for localpeople is to be wasted by theis blind orthodoxy from the Toryled government which is driving the economy into a double diprecession.

All the work you have done? did this include spelling and punctuation? As your email is so difficult to read, i suggest you go on one of your own free courses in English that we, the poor long suffering private sector workers, ie taxpayers are sponsoring, as for blind orthodoxy by the Tory led goverment, talk about being blind, your party are to blame for it all, rest assured you'll never get my vote.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxxxxxx

Archived