House Price Crash Forum

The Epi-centre Of Evil In The Uk?

Trampa501

HOLA441
HOLA442
To me it has to be Islington (although Oxford comes a close second). The birth-place of New Labour, house price booms, paying £400,000 for an oversized cupboard, etc etc etc

To me its Barwell in Leicestershire where a mother in despair set fire to herself and her two disabled kids. They had been repeatedly targeted by local gangs and Leicestershire Police (and law abiding residents) did nothing.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Yes; I read that yesterday.

Just because her eldest daughter was hugely disabled and suffered learning difficulties, these criminal scum taunted her and constantly besieged the house, committed criminal damage and etc.

Which caused the poor woman to kill her children and then herself.

And as you say the police, social services and all the other now highly paid authorities did bugger all.

Which just goes to demonstrate in my mind how completely useless all the endless blathering about "Anti-Discrimination" nonsense actually is in the real World.

And no doubt the local council had a large department stuffed to the gills with highly paid bureaucrats all with rather useful final salary pensions and the rest, all working feverishly away on such rubbish as "Diversity Strategies"!

HOLA446
To me its Barwell in Leicestershire where a mother in despair set fire to herself and her two disabled kids. They had been repeatedly targeted by local gangs and Leicestershire Police (and law abiding residents) did nothing.

Surely there's a better way of killing yourself?

Must be one of the worst ways to go. That and being eaten alive over the course of an hour by a grizzly bear.

HOLA447
Surely there's a better way of killing yourself?

Must be one of the worst ways to go. That and being eaten alive over the course of an hour by a grizzly bear.

When one's rational and logical, Skinty for sure.

However as most suicides are described at their inquest,"......whilst the balance of the mind was disturbed."

From the account I read, this poor woman had been driven past the edge of despair: and could reason no other other escape from her and her kid's tormentors.

HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest Daddy Bear
Terrible, made me very mad.

Posted it to a friend in the Police not so poltely pointing out to him that they were bl00dy incompetent and where were they when they were needed?

Strange I've not had a reply, yet. <_<

Too busy catching generally law abiding motorists doing 80mph on the motorway, or ones who are 2 days overdue ont heir tax discs

HOLA4410

To me the most remarkable aspect of this story was that anybody thought what that family had expeienced was any worse than what probably thousands of law abiding people have to put up with on a daily basis, or that the Police's complete failure to respond was in any way unusual.

eight

HOLA4411

It really is getting very hard to choose the most evil place, they are multiplying out of control, but if I only had one tactical battlefield nuke to launch which could only take out one medium-sized town in the UK it would have to be Dewesbury. Represented in parliament by Shahid Malik who made the highest expenses claim of any MP, and whose town produced 3 of the July 7th suicide bombers. Home to the fundamentalist Markazi mosque which the ringleader Mohammed Sidique Khan frequented. Given the area and "community" Malik repesents, and the fact that he is a cabinet Minister, you may find his pre-occupation with an imagined terrorist threat from the "far-right" (perhaps he means Unite Against Facism) hard to fathom, while defending the Prevent scheme of giving millions of taxpayers' money to dubious Islamic causes, initiatives and businesses within the UK, in an attempt to bribe them not to suicide bomb us again.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Archived