House Price Crash Forum

Excellent News - Uk Imports Another Heroin Smuggler

Bob Loblaw

HOLA441
I see how your mind works now. Chinese people are yellow, Africans are black, Indians are brown. Nice that you can group everyone up like that. I mentioned she was Nigerian. Where did I say what color she was? It was you who made the jump from race to color. It was you who mentioned color, not me. Which makes you someone who pigeon holes people according to color. Very sad, especially for someone who obviously prides themselves on being a liberal.

What makes you think I am spelling color incorrectly? Where I am from that is how we spell it. Or do you assume that how you do things, how you think, is the only correct way?

Oh so you're from JesusLand fossildog. It all makes sense now.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest AuntJess
Therefore we can only assume you advocate a return to attavistic times when anything one did to another was fine.

You see, the problem with all of this fantacising is that espousing the cause of ultimate liberal license is OK until someone visits on you and your family the sorts of social misery and deprivation caused by sociopathic behaviour.

Drugs alter human being's behavioural processes and skew normality.

Personally, I am increasingly pissed off with being expected to pick up the tab for ever larger groups who believe they have the unalienable right to do whatever they please whenever they please: secure in the reality that a safety net exists to pick up the pieces and endeavour to put them back together again, paid for by such as my wife and I, when if we behaved as they do, then there would be no safety net: simply because the money wouldn't be there to buy the bloody thing!

There is a sizeable group of the silent majority in this country that thinks exactly the same. P'raps when we galvanise into action, the clowns that purport to run the country will start to earn their keep...for real. I don't hold my breath waiting, though. :huh:

HOLA443
There is a sizeable group of the silent majority in this country that thinks exactly the same. P'raps when we galvanise into action, the clowns that purport to run the country will start to earn their keep...for real. I don't hold my breath waiting, though. :huh:

AJ, another person who believes in the existence of sub-humans.

HOLA444
Guest AuntJess
You agree with the statement that you can't apply human rights to sub-humans? :o Aunt Jess, this is the language of the Nazis. As they gassed them, they called the Jews untermenschen.

Tut tut. having failed to annoy other posters with your silly comments, you now try to draw me out. As you seem to be an expert on Nazis, I leave other readers to draw their own conclusions.

PS ever thought of having your User Name changed to 'thread killer' or just plain '*rsehole'...?

HOLA445
Therefore we can only assume you advocate a return to attavistic times when anything one did to another was fine.

You see, the problem with all of this fantacising is that espousing the cause of ultimate liberal license is OK until someone visits on you and your family the sorts of social misery and deprivation caused by sociopathic behaviour.

Drugs alter human being's behavioural processes and skew normality.

Personally, I am increasingly pissed off with being expected to pick up the tab for ever larger groups who believe they have the unalienable right to do whatever they please whenever they please: secure in the reality that a safety net exists to pick up the pieces and endeavour to put them back together again, paid for by such as my wife and I, when if we behaved as they do, then there would be no safety net: simply because the money wouldn't be there to buy the bloody thing!

Faulty assumption - you seem to think that most drugs are paid for by state benefits. Not so, and in any event, if they were legalised the price would come down.

HOLA446

I think this boils down to personal responsibility. It seems that many on here want this young lady to be held responsible for being in posession of a substance which others have deemed illegal. Lets say she was given the death sentence, is the person that administered the fatal bullet also personally repsonsible? or are the junkies that take the drugs responsible? maybe we should shoot the peasant opium growers? My view is that its a personal choice whether to take drugs or not, and someone else imposing their views on others are just as bad as the drug pushers. There are people addicted to prescription medication dished out by doctors and alcoholics on just about every street in the country, but somehow the people profiting out of this misery are ok because "it's legal" which boils down to someone else telling you its ok.

HOLA447
Guest skullingtonjoe

And this is another reason why I am increasingly p1ssed off with using mental health services. Every time I go to see my shrink I see p1ssheads / smackheads waiting to see him because they are classed as `substance misusers`; this makes me feel even more worthless.

Portsmouth is awash with grim-faced drunks staggering all over the place. They are filthy, loud and are always taking a leak in phone box areas or nicking booze from the local convenience store. If you are unfortunate to make eye contact (which I don`t), a mouthful of abuse will be unleashed at the `transgressor`. The junkies do stuff like breaking into people`s cars, homes etc.

In other posts I said I had an appointment to see my shrink on 12 August. Not sure if I`m going to bother any more. <_<

HOLA448
Guest Parry aka GOD
LoL - everytime you are on a thread now the adverts at the top and bottom are for Thai bride dating agencies - find your dream thai lady

Is this a little sideline you have going? ;)

I know it's hilarious.

I had a look through Thaibirdsshag or something like that the other day. About 10-15% are quite fit. This was from a sample of about 1200.

HOLA449
Guest AuntJess
And this is another reason why I am increasingly p1ssed off with using mental health services. Every time I go to see my shrink I see p1ssheads / smackheads waiting to see him because they are classed as `substance misusers`; this makes me feel even more worthless.

Portsmouth is awash with grim-faced drunks staggering all over the place. They are filthy, loud and are always taking a leak in phone box areas or nicking booze from the local convenience store. If you are unfortunate to make eye contact (which I don`t), a mouthful of abuse will be unleashed at the `transgressor`. The junkies do stuff like breaking into people`s cars, homes etc.

In other posts I said I had an appointment to see my shrink on 12 August. Not sure if I`m going to bother any more. <_<

I totally sympathise.

Whilst I can accept that those who are in trouble need help, it does tend to throw up the question about personal responsibility. I also believe in a 'tough love' policy for those with self-destructive tendencies. We all have them to a greater or lesser extent, but I don't believe that pandering to them is useful, which is why I don't much care for the present climate in mental 'health', which provides junkies with their methadone - or what ever - to continue living in a painfree world and holding the rest of us to ransom in the process. My hairdresser recently commented on the anomaly of spouses having to fund their OH in homes for dementia, whilst junkies - having a self-inflicted malady - get carte blanche to continue to bury their heads in the sand.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to use the NHS provision for emotional problems: It is the Cinderella of the NHS, which is dreadful, when you consider that much of what ails people today, is down to the living/working conditions they have had inflicted upon them by an irresponsible government.

The 6 - 8 week stint that many are granted with a Clin Psych. or even a standard counsellor - after a wait of weeks/months - is barely adequate. When I worked in the NHS, many of my clients would have benefited from longer to get their act together and on those occasions where I did flout the rules - I gave one guy 4 months!! - I was rewarded by a happy 'healed' client, altho' my line manaager wasn't too thrilled. :rolleyes: Not cost effective - apparently.

It seems they prefer to give folk a few weeks and send them away 'unsorted', then have them re-register for therapy. That way their 'books' balance and they are seen to have dealt with yay number of souls. The fact that they did very few of them any good seemed unimportant, being seen to have lots of people pass through their portals is the thing. This obsession with targets and goals in the health and education sector has rendered them less effective. Allowing businessmen to run these concerns was a big, big mistake. That and letting the trendy, bleeding-heart types dictate a policy of 'collusion' as regards drug users and criminals.

One of the first rules I learned about therapy was " You NEVER collude, or feed people's fantasies" ...much less their bad habits. Today it seems that this is exactly what is going on.

HOLA4410
I totally sympathise.

Whilst I can accept that those who are in trouble need help, it does tend to throw up the question about personal responsibility. I also believe in a 'tough love' policy for those with self-destructive tendencies. We all have them to a greater or lesser extent, but I don't believe that pandering to them is useful, which is why I don't much care for the present climate in mental 'health', which provides junkies with their methadone - or what ever - to continue living in a painfree world and holding the rest of us to ransom in the process. My hairdresser recently commented on the anomaly of spouses having to fund their OH in homes for dementia, whilst junkies - having a self-inflicted malady - get carte blanche to continue to bury their heads in the sand.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to use the NHS provision for emotional problems: It is the Cinderella of the NHS, which is dreadful, when you consider that much of what ails people today, is down to the living/working conditions they have had inflicted upon them by an irresponsible government.

The 6 - 8 week stint that many are granted with a Clin Psych. or even a standard counsellor - after a wait of weeks/months - is barely adequate. When I worked in the NHS, many of my clients would have benefited from longer to get their act together and on those occasions where I did flout the rules - I gave one guy 4 months!! - I was rewarded by a happy 'healed' client, altho' my line manaager wasn't too thrilled. :rolleyes: Not cost effective - apparently.

It seems they prefer to give folk a few weeks and send them away 'unsorted', then have them re-register for therapy. That way their 'books' balance and they are seen to have dealt with yay number of souls. The fact that they did very few of them any good seemed unimportant, being seen to have lots of people pass through their portals is the thing. This obsession with targets and goals in the health and education sector has rendered them less effective. Allowing businessmen to run these concerns was a big, big mistake. That and letting the trendy, bleeding-heart types dictate a policy of 'collusion' as regards drug users and criminals.

One of the first rules I learned about therapy was " You NEVER collude, or feed people's fantasies" ...much less their bad habits. Today it seems that this is exactly what is going on.

AJ, you appear believe in "sub-humans". Could you clarify?

HOLA4411
Guest AuntJess
AJ, you appear believe in "sub-humans". Could you clarify?

I do a good bit of clarifying my position on here. I write long posts in some detail: I suggest you flick back through them if you want to know my much-reported views on such matters. That there are those unwilling or unable to understand them is regrettable. Maybe if you made more of a contribution to posting than one-liners, in an attempt to needle others, it may help. I have seen very few posts by you which contribute to any discussion, per se. You seem to 'major' in attempts to undermine other posters.

If you want to get cooperation from others, a word of advice. Don't ALways ask questions, as a policy of throwing questions at people is a power stance and not destined to win hearts and minds.

HOLA4412
I do a good bit of clarifying my position on here. I write long posts in some detail: I suggest you flick back through them if you want to know my much-reported views on such matters. That there are those unwilling or unable to understand them is regrettable. Maybe if you made more of a contribution to posting than one-liners, in an attempt to needle others, it may help. I have seen very few posts by you which contribute to any discussion, per se. You seem to 'major' in attempts to undermine other posters.

If you want to get cooperation from others, a word of advice. Don't ALways ask questions, as a policy of throwing questions at people is a power stance and not destined to win hearts and minds.

Aunt Jess, this is one of the most evasive answers I've ever seen, not to say patronising. It's clear that you - dear ol' Aunt Jess - believes in a category of human being which you refer to as sub-human. Does this include the chronically sick and disabled? Do you have plans for them?

HOLA4413
Guest AuntJess
Aunt Jess, this is one of the most evasive answers I've ever seen, not to say patronising. It's clear that you - dear ol' Aunt Jess - believes in a category of human being which you refer to as sub-human. Does this include the chronically sick and disabled? Do you have plans for them?

Very little is clear to you, it seems.

5/10 Must try harder.

HOLA4414
Guest Parry aka GOD

Aunt Jess is right. You do spend your time on here baiting people.

Which is sad because you used to be a good crack.

Yes, there are 'sub-humans'. Depends on what you mean by it. I mean people that are basically evil, in the sense they mean to do harm to others either for pleasure or personal gain.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Yes, there are 'sub-humans'. Depends on what you mean by it. I mean people that are basically evil, in the sense they mean to do harm to others either for pleasure or personal gain.

You are a fellow traveller of the fascist tendency, Mr P. Now go take alook at the 911 thread where, as I've stated, there may be some hope for you at Ryanair. :)

HOLA4417
Guest Parry aka GOD
You are a fellow traveller of the fascist tendency, Mr P. Now go take alook at the 911 thread where, as I've stated, there may be some hope for you at Ryanair. :)

:huh:

Do what?

What's wrong with you at the moment?

What's happened?

I'm showing mild concern now.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Guest AuntJess

Sadly NHS therapy waiting lists boast a number of people who have so alienated others in their lives, that they are completely socially isolated. It stands to reason that one quick way of solving their problem is to haunt forums such as these. Anyone whose style is mainly antagonistic is to be pitied...truly, but not to the extent of humouring/colluding with, them. Drugs are not the only habits which must not be fed.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Guest Parry aka GOD
Sadly NHS therapy waiting lists boast a number of people who have so alienated others in their lives, that they are completely socially isolated. It stands to reason that one quick way of solving their problem is to haunt forums such as these. Anyone whose style is mainly antagonistic is to be pitied...truly, but not to the extent of humouring/colluding with, them. Drugs are not the only habits which must not be fed.

I hope crash29 geezer is okay to be honest, many people people going through the mill right now. Myself excluded . . . for once.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Guest AuntJess
I hope crash29 geezer is okay to be honest, many people going through the mill right now. Myself excluded . . . for once.

Yes. I know. I don't know many who aren't, one way or another, TBH.

HOLA4425

Archived