House Price Crash Forum

Bill Still Of "the Moneymasters" Discovers Housepricecrash.co.uk

HOLA441
Guest BoomBoomCrash
Oh, I agree completely. However, our situation in the States at this point is the entire propaganda resources of the state are working overtime to maintain the public perception that unemployment hovers just under 10% when, in reality it is currently double that. In the 1890s when unemployment reached that level in the post-Civil-War banker caused depression, the good citizens of Ohio marched on Washington in the first ever political march in this nation. It was called Coxey's Army. That is starting to happen here again and rising unemployment is the basic cause. Interesting times, eh?

But unemployment is a consequence of technological progress. Our technologies ameliorate the need for human toil, as such new technology is destroying jobs faster than it creates new ones. Given this dynamic I came to the conclusion that some sort of citizen's income is inevitable as the opportunities for people to earn a living are only going to continue to atrophy.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Guest BoomBoomCrash
Government restrains EVIL? it is government that is responsible for most of the killing in the world during the last century, fighting wars among each other and sending men to battle

Bill, you have far too much faith in government and seem to deem it necesary, despite the mess they have made, despite all their regulators failing, despite all their laws to give loans to people who dont need it. the politician getting elected only looks after himself (this includes Lincoln who made a fortune with the railroads) and what he perceives to be to his short term benefit, so they will always steal from the taxpayer on behalf of the special interests, that is exactly how Washington works and you expect us to believe a failed system of government can deliver debt free and sound money. it's frankly laughable.

Governments can be reformed and removed, a plutocracy is rather more resistant to these measures. The flaw to which all governments ultimately fall is that they end up as little more than plutocracies as the wealthy use their influence to have their will enacted.

HOLA443
Government restrains EVIL? it is government that is responsible for most of the killing in the world during the last century, fighting wars among each other and sending men to battle

Bill, you have far too much faith in government and seem to deem it necesary, despite the mess they have made, despite all their regulators failing, despite all their laws to give loans to people who dont need it. the politician getting elected only looks after himself (this includes Lincoln who made a fortune with the railroads) and what he perceives to be to his short term benefit, so they will always steal from the taxpayer on behalf of the special interests, that is exactly how Washington works and you expect us to believe a failed system of government can deliver debt free and sound money. it's frankly laughable.

Yet you are happy paying as much interest from our income as we can afford?

If the government is too corrupt or useless to manage money, then what sort of government is it?

There are two problems to solve: 1. stop government (and therefore us) being a slave to bankers and 2. make the government representative and less corrupt/useless.

There is absolutely no reason to pay interest on a government borrowing from the future productivity of the people it represents. Why would there be? If the only reason we need interest to be paid is because the people running the show can't be trusted not to keep printing indefinitely, then there has to be a better way to solve this problem.

HOLA444
Governments can be reformed and removed, a plutocracy is rather more resistant to these measures. The flaw to which all governments ultimately fall is that they end up as little more than plutocracies as the wealthy use their influence to have their will enacted.

Government is the power of attack.

Can't help but be evil.

HOLA445
Guest BoomBoomCrash
Government is the power of attack.

Can't help but be evil.

That may be so, but the idea is that any undertaking (even an evil one) is representative of demotic will. The failure of most governments is that they pander to this will to gain office, and then end up serving their Masters in the banking industry thereafter.

HOLA446
That may be so, but the idea is that any undertaking (even an evil one) is representative of demotic will. The failure of most governments is that they pander to this will to gain office, and then end up serving their Masters in the banking industry thereafter.

Not my fault that people think representation is possible when it isn't.

"You've got to be yourself, can't be no one else. "

Thank you,. Noel Gallagher.

HOLA447

Absolutely right!

Thank you for your defense.

Bill

...from the GEI thread...

Still believes that a Gold-backed currency is NOT the solution.

The Money Masters have already spirited away a large proportion of the gold, so they will win

if a gold-backed currency is introduced

== ==

In his own words

HOLA448

Useful to show everyone just how crooked they are. However, this is not the solution.

Bill

Bill,

What are your thoughts on the HR 1207 bill introduced by Ron Paul to audit the Fed?

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest UK Debt Slave
Useful to show everyone just how crooked they are. However, this is not the solution.

Bill

I like Ron Paul alot but I can't help feeling his insistence on gold backed money is unrealistic and it will not solve America's problems

He is a brave guy though. You've gotta give him credit for having awaken so many people to the monetary system under the Fed. I reckon they are zhit scared of the attention he is getting from so many people.

HOLA4411
I like Ron Paul alot but I can't help feeling his insistence on gold backed money is unrealistic and it will not solve America's problems

He is a brave guy though. You've gotta give him credit for having awaken so many people to the monetary system under the Fed. I reckon they are zhit scared of the attention he is getting from so many people.

7/29/2009 Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke appeared incredibly nervous during an interview about fed audit on PBS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HycCS0ONfns

HOLA4412
Guest UK Debt Slave
7/29/2009 Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke appeared incredibly nervous during an interview about fed audit on PBS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HycCS0ONfns

He always seems nervous when Ron Paul grills him in the House of Representatives too. There's one vid recorded last year where Bernake looks like a scolded schoolboy who has pissed his pants

HOLA4413
Yet you are happy paying as much interest from our income as we can afford?

If the government is too corrupt or useless to manage money, then what sort of government is it?

There are two problems to solve: 1. stop government (and therefore us) being a slave to bankers and 2. make the government representative and less corrupt/useless.

There is absolutely no reason to pay interest on a government borrowing from the future productivity of the people it represents. Why would there be? If the only reason we need interest to be paid is because the people running the show can't be trusted not to keep printing indefinitely, then there has to be a better way to solve this problem.

the solution is to put people in charge of money and let them decide what to use, not what Bill or the government decides what they should use. Gold or Silver money would retain value and actually gain value as opposed to the paper that becomes more useless whenever the central banks print more.

HOLA4414
Guest UK Debt Slave
the solution is to put people in charge of money and let them decide what to use, not what Bill or the government decides what they should use. Gold or Silver money would retain value and actually gain value as opposed to the paper that becomes more useless whenever the central banks print more.

Yeah, but you can have free market banking with paper currency and you can have full reserve banking too with a paper currency. Panama achieved exactly this using the US dollar. Their inflation stayed around 2% for 25 years or so

If surplus dollars found their way into the Panamanian economy from the US mainland, the governmnet just shipped them right back out again.

The really important thing though is that as with any trust based system, the people actually have to understand it and be prepared to question their elected representatives if things get out of shape......and hold them accountable if they fekk things up. We don't do that. we switch on the tube or read the latest celebrity tittle tattle instead. It's the easy option to be a dumb bovine moron.

Then you have examples of of tribes using seashells as currency when they live right next door to a beach strewn with seashells. You'd expect the thye temptation to be too great.......but if the trust system is intatct and people understand concepts like monetary debasement, it can work very well.

I have to confess though, it will be a huge challange to have monetary reform on the kind of scale we are talking about.

HOLA4415

Someone or some organisation has to organise a new digital currency. It won't just spontaneously appear as it needs infrastructure and management. Anything backed by the government gets a seal of approval, which would be needed for it to be taken seriously too. If not, you may as well have Bank of Injin notes! ;)

Also, what is to stop gold/silver existing alongside? Why do you assume they must be mutually exclusive? Some people will enjoy the warm yellow glow of gold security, while others will find digital banking much more convenient.

If you're really concerned about trusting the government with the printing of money, then you could add additional security measures, such as:

- cross party agreement for whenever the government borrows said interest free money against our future productivity.

- as above, but requiring a referendum.

- full transparency over circulation numbers.

Yeah, but you can have free market banking with paper currency and you can have full reserve banking too with a paper currency. Panama achieved exactly this using the US dollar. Their inflation stayed around 2% for 25 years or so

If surplus dollars found their way into the Panamanian economy from the US mainland, the governmnet just shipped them right back out again.

The really important thing though is that as with any trust based system, the people actually have to understand it and be prepared to question their elected representatives if things get out of shape......and hold them accountable if they fekk things up. We don't do that. we switch on the tube or read the latest celebrity tittle tattle instead. It's the easy option to be a dumb bovine moron.

Then you have examples of of tribes using seashells as currency when they live right next door to a beach strewn with seashells. You'd expect the thye temptation to be too great.......but if the trust system is intatct and people understand concepts like monetary debasement, it can work very well.

I have to confess though, it will be a huge challange to have monetary reform on the kind of scale we are talking about.

Of course, but openly discussing it on the Internet is something the previous generations had no power to do. Sharing ideas, finding faults and discovering how and why things work helps all readers and posters of this site to gain and share knowledge.

I know the path to reform would be mountainous, but some people are slowly waking up. The more I learn, the more I feel cheated and the more I want to learn about how to make it better. There must be many others wondering why life is so damn hard, when they feel it need not be (and quite rightly too). Every word we write about it here, helps spread the knowledge.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
But unemployment is a consequence of technological progress. Our technologies ameliorate the need for human toil, as such new technology is destroying jobs faster than it creates new ones. Given this dynamic I came to the conclusion that some sort of citizen's income is inevitable as the opportunities for people to earn a living are only going to continue to atrophy.

With the technology we have today, energy should already be free!

Our fraudulent fiat money system is hiding this fact.

Inflation, Inflation, Inflation, Tax, Tax, Tax, Control, Control, Control!

We need to get a grip of the situation ASAP.

Edit: How could I forget... DEBT, DEBT, DEBT!

Edited by spp

HOLA4418

That's why Ben Franklin, when he exited the Constitutional Convention when asked, "Mr. Franklin, what have you given us?" His reply was, "A Republic, if you can keep it."

Freedom isn't free and America's experiment is really very young. It remains to be seen whether recent events will collapse the experiment or whether Americans will learn what it really takes and re-energize our Republic. I'm guardedly hopeful.

HOLA4419

I love your attitude. You know it'll be hard -- you acknowledge that -- yet you are willing to keep going. That's great.

I don't immediately see a problem with having gold and silver money exist as well. What I'm dead set against is a gold-only system. You needn't read much earlier than 1900 in monetary history to find out why.

Someone or some organisation has to organise a new digital currency. It won't just spontaneously appear as it needs infrastructure and management. Anything backed by the government gets a seal of approval, which would be needed for it to be taken seriously too. If not, you may as well have Bank of Injin notes! ;)

Also, what is to stop gold/silver existing alongside? Why do you assume they must be mutually exclusive? Some people will enjoy the warm yellow glow of gold security, while others will find digital banking much more convenient.

If you're really concerned about trusting the government with the printing of money, then you could add additional security measures, such as:

- cross party agreement for whenever the government borrows said interest free money against our future productivity.

- as above, but requiring a referendum.

- full transparency over circulation numbers.

Of course, but openly discussing it on the Internet is something the previous generations had no power to do. Sharing ideas, finding faults and discovering how and why things work helps all readers and posters of this site to gain and share knowledge.

I know the path to reform would be mountainous, but some people are slowly waking up. The more I learn, the more I feel cheated and the more I want to learn about how to make it better. There must be many others wondering why life is so damn hard, when they feel it need not be (and quite rightly too). Every word we write about it here, helps spread the knowledge.

HOLA4420
Dont you believe in a free press (and freedom of speech on the internet) ?

These are key pillar to maintaining freedom. It is a pity that our once-free press has become so thoroughly corrupted in the US, where the mainstream media has become a playground for corporpate chiefs, who "buy media properties", in order to "get their message across." They are calso happy to sell access to their rteaders/views and "spin the message", to suit their advertising clients. Just spend an hour watch Fox or CNBC, and you will see what I mean. How, praytell does a complete scoundrel like Cramer stay out of jail? He has admitted breaking the law more tha once.

Thank gawd the internet is now still free and powerful enough to win elections (in the case of Obama), and win respect (in the case of Ron Paul.)

Without a free press, we will not have a free people

ah yes, Obama the Bilderberger and pledge breaker...and he's only been in a short time.

HOLA4421

I couldn't agree more about the importance of a free press. The internet is a very powerful adjunct to that.

Dont you believe in a free press (and freedom of speech on the internet) ?

These are key pillar to maintaining freedom. It is a pity that our once-free press has become so thoroughly corrupted in the US, where the mainstream media has become a playground for corporpate chiefs, who "buy media properties", in order to "get their message across." They are calso happy to sell access to their rteaders/views and "spin the message", to suit their advertising clients. Just spend an hour watch Fox or CNBC, and you will see what I mean. How, praytell does a complete scoundrel like Cramer stay out of jail? He has admitted breaking the law more tha once.

Thank gawd the internet is now still free and powerful enough to win elections (in the case of Obama), and win respect (in the case of Ron Paul.)

Without a free press, we will not have a free people

HOLA4422

Welcome Bill, good to see you here.

Just a request for when you do launch your video, could you please make it available for purchase over here at the same time as in the US? (or better yet, let us pay for a digital download)

If you don't, half of the people that would be happy to part with some cash for your work will simply download it from bittorrent instead of waiting. ;)

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Thanks. I'll be happy to do that. Look for it Oct. 1.

Welcome Bill, good to see you here.

Just a request for when you do launch your video, could you please make it available for purchase over here at the same time as in the US? (or better yet, let us pay for a digital download)

If you don't, half of the people that would be happy to part with some cash for your work will simply download it from bittorrent instead of waiting. ;)

HOLA4425