House Price Crash Forum

House Price Falls Over

HOLA441

According to my local Newspaper The Shropshire Star:

A Bank of England Policy Maker(No name given) and a mortgage market expert :) told MP's today that he believed :):)

the worst of the UK house price falls were over. Professor David Mills (sorry there is a name) author of a government commisoned report on the mortgage market in 2003 - 2004 (in other words a blithering clueless idiot) offered more hope for the embattled property sector after nationwide revealed that prices rose in June for the first time in 4 months.

The new member of the interest rate setting MPC said in a treasury select comittee hearing said the market may have reached bottom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly say this guy is either bullshitting telling MP's what they want to hear or smokes more Ganja than i do!

******ing lunatics, how could the market have bottomed, simply impossible.

JOb cuts galore, unemployment swelling...need i go on

HOLA442
According to my local Newspaper The Shropshire Star:

A Bank of England Policy Maker(No name given) and a mortgage market expert :) told MP's today that he believed :):)

the worst of the UK house price falls were over. Professor David Mills (sorry there is a name) author of a government commisoned report on the mortgage market in 2003 - 2004 (in other words a blithering clueless idiot) offered more hope for the embattled property sector after nationwide revealed that prices rose in June for the first time in 4 months.

The new member of the interest rate setting MPC said in a treasury select comittee hearing said the market may have reached bottom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly say this guy is either bullshitting telling MP's what they want to hear or smokes more Ganja than i do!

******ing lunatics, how could the market have bottomed, simply impossible.

JOb cuts galore, unemployment swelling...need i go on

when they say, prices rose in JUne for the first time in 4 months do they mean asking prices?

HOLA443
HOLA444

edit: (on 2nd thoughts, he was bl**min ambiguous. not sure if the journo wasn't wildly misquoting as it is the article whihc contradicts itslef, not the OP, sorry)

Edited by Si1