• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
you need to moves the 'quote'. ;)

edited - hee..hee, I see you moved it at the same time as I was telling you. I bet you panicked for about 10 seconds there:D

dunno why you bother, Grumps.

these 'bulls' are .. like comparing some fat bloke hoofing a ball of rags on a field on a Sunday morning to George Best.

It's gotten SOooooo boring round here, the quality of the bulls has just disintegrated. You're shotting paralyzed fish in a VERY shallow barrel...All we have now are VI asswipes sticking their fingers in their ears (and other places :-) and yelling 'cant hear you cant hear you'.

I propose that from now on, Grumps old bean, you ONLY respond to them using the bottom 2 rows of your keybaord. that should make things a little more 'equal'!!!

HOLA443
HOLA444

I think the OP makes a serious point here. If prosperity could be guranteed by manipulation of the system, this art would by now be both well understood and universaly practiced. The very fact that we have had a series of blow ups in the past seems to imply that manipulating the system does not work very well.

Also, the problem with characterising the issue as a lack of financial lubricant overlooks the stubborn fact that the debt is real, and either has to be repaid or inflated away. This is not a liquidity crisis it's a solvency crisis.

HOLA445
dunno why you bother, Grumps.

these 'bulls' are .. like comparing some fat bloke hoofing a ball of rags on a field on a Sunday morning to George Best.

It's gotten SOooooo boring round here, the quality of the bulls has just disintegrated. You're shotting paralyzed fish in a VERY shallow barrel...All we have now are VI asswipes sticking their fingers in their ears (and other places :-) and yelling 'cant hear you cant hear you'.

I propose that from now on, Grumps old bean, you ONLY respond to them using the bottom 2 rows of your keybaord. that should make things a little more 'equal'!!!

:D:D

hello PropertyGuru me ol mucker.

how's things ?

you still in France ?

HOLA446
I think the OP makes a serious point here. If prosperity could be guranteed by manipulation of the system, this art would by now be both well understood and universaly practiced. The very fact that we have had a series of blow ups in the past seems to imply that manipulating the system does not work very well.

Also, the problem with characterising the issue as a lack of financial lubricant overlooks the stubborn fact that the debt is real, and either has to be repaid or inflated away. This is not a liquidity crisis it's a solvency crisis.

i am, some of the bulls are watching this economy and clapping like the audience at a magic show, they are not questioning how its done nor aware there are factories that manufacture the trick matchboxes, the coins you can push a fag through and every other illusion --- and they [the factrories] want paying next year+

Edited by loginandtonic

HOLA447
i am, some of the bulls are watching this economy and clapping like the audience at a magic show, they are not questioning how its done nor aware there are factories that manufacture the trick matchboxes, the coins you can push a fag through and every other illusion --- and they [the factrories] want paying next year+

They believe that c@cking around in the real estate market creates wealth, rather than destroying it.

I hope there is another upswing in real estate; our culture needs to puke this garbage up properly

Edited by Stars