House Price Crash Forum

Criminalising Protesters And Labelling Asian Students As Terrorists

HOLA441

Cause and effect, maybe if we didn't have such a corrupt financial and economic system people wouldn't be driven to acts of terror. I notice you haven't mentioned any of the 1000's of people who have since been murdered in the name of retribution. Killing people is good, you must love the modern world?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Yeah, I bet all the people jumping out of windows in the twin towers were thinking Muslim terrorists are harmless, the people we really need to worry about are bankers!

And there is a good argument to be made that the current boom and now bust was caused indirectly by 9/11.

I do not know what people were thinking as they jumped out of the windows when the twin towers were hit by planes.

Whoever organised that incredibly sophisticated attack has a lot to answer for. No evidence produced by the previous US administration, as to who is responsible. Despite many foreign intelligence services offering much evidence. Wonder why...

I for one disbelieve much of what I read in the mainstream press, as most of it is little more than propoganda these days.

HOLA443
HOLA444
I do not know what people were thinking as they jumped out of the windows when the twin towers were hit by planes.

Whoever organised that incredibly sophisticated attack has a lot to answer for. No evidence produced by the previous US administration, as to who is responsible. Despite many foreign intelligence services offering much evidence. Wonder why...

I for one disbelieve much of what I read in the mainstream press, as most of it is little more than propoganda these days.

Yeah it was defenitely Mossand and the CIA who organised it.

Denial, denial, denial.

And if a 'dirty' bomb is detonated in London, that will probably be the government trying to take people's minds of the economic crisis.

FFS.

:blink:

HOLA445
HOLA446
Cause and effect, maybe if we didn't have such a corrupt financial and economic system people wouldn't be driven to acts of terror. I notice you haven't mentioned any of the 1000's of people who have since been murdered in the name of retribution. Killing people is good, you must love the modern world?

I am not against killing people Per Se

What I object to is OUR governmet making it easier for THEM to kill US.

Seems logical to me.

HOLA447

Sometimes it's worth looking at old articles for evidence:

Explosive used in bombs 'was of military origin'

The bombs used in Thursday's terrorist attacks were of "military origin", according to a senior French policeman sent to London to help in what has become the biggest criminal investigation in British history.

Christophe Chaboud, head of the French Anti-Terrorism Co-ordination Unit, told Le Monde newspaper that the explosives used in the bombings were of "military origin", which he described as "very worrying". " We're more used to cells making home-made explosives with chemicals," he said. "How did they get them? Either by trafficking, for example, in the Balkans, or they had someone on the inside who enabled them to get out of the military establishment."

He added that the victims' wounds suggested that the explosives, which were "not heavy but powerful", had been placed on the ground, perhaps underneath seats.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime...gin-498495.html

HOLA448
Actually, no, the question everyone is asking is why on earth do we need so many Pakistanis in our country? Why? It doesn't make sense. Britain is full, overcrowded, and with diminishing opportunities for our own people. Pakistan is a backwards religion-dominated unstable 3rd world disaster. Britain is an Anglo Saxon island on teh edge of Europe. There is no natural connection between Pakistan and Britain.

During WW2, German citizens were rounded up and interred. We know there are Pakistani terrorist cells in the UK... one student is arrested and then freed, and you have the damned cheek to post a thread whinging about the poor little dear. Get a life.

another brainwashed idiot. Stick to heat magazine.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
I am not against killing people Per Se

What I object to is OUR governmet making it easier for THEM to kill US.

Seems logical to me.

I see, death to anyone who is not YOU, on whatever spurious grounds you say.

Who is THEM and who is US?

HOLA4411
I think you mean 'brain dead'....check out his previous posts.

:lol:

Well to be fair, should these Asian guys actually get convicted with any Terror charges that stick, they'll be the first ones SINCE the laws were passed in 2001.

Previous form doesn't make this likely.

Edited by PopGun

HOLA4412
I see, death to anyone who is not YOU, on whatever spurious grounds you say.

Who is THEM and who is US?

It is obvious to THEM

And it is obvious to ME

If it isn't obvious to YOU

Then I suggest you give up trying to understand anything that is happening in the World

And I believe in live and let live as a general principle

However, if someone wants to kill me and mine, it seems obvious that it is a good idea to get them before they get us.

Perhaps you could explain why a British citizen blows themselves up killing other British citizens because they don't like something the British government did?

BTW I don't expect a sensible answer, because there isn't one.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Adolf Hitler and the Nazis weren't representative of the German people either

But 6 million people got gassed

Pol Pot and the Kymer Rouge weren't representative of the Cambodian people either, but millions died

What is your point exactly?

4 edited to 6 for accuracy.

That 6 million figure is extremely controversial with many christians disbelieving it. Not disbelieving that horrific events occurred, but 6 million gassed? I do not think so

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
That 6 million figure is extremely controversial with many christians disbelieving it. Not disbelieving that horrific events occurred, but 6 million gassed? I do not think so

Steady now, talk like that could get you barred from Austria. :rolleyes:

HOLA4418
:lol:

Well to be fair, should these Asian guys actually get convicted with any Terror charges that stick, they'll be the first ones SINCE the laws were passed in 2001.

Previous form doesn't make this likely.

The very obvious problem with terrorists is that they are effectively innocent until they commit the crime

And then it is too late to do anything about it.

Our current ultra liberal legal system is unable to cope with this situation

But if this problem is not addressed, eventually there will be a backlash

And we will end up with a government that will devise a solution.

The problem with Liberalism is that the road to Hell is paved with good intentions

And we are currently heading down that road at high speed IMO

It's 1930 again and the clock is ticking.

:(

HOLA4419
Got primary evidence then?

Have your kind got priamary evidence that 6 million did die? If so provide the evidence. The more your kind stifle debate on this single fact, the greater the suspicion of your motives, whilst pretending that you are defending democracy!

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Have your kind got priamary evidence that 6 million did die? If so provide the evidence. The more your kind stifle debate on this single fact, the greater the suspicion of your motives, whilst pretending that you are defending democracy!

Care to explain what you mean by 'your kind', you're not making yourself clear.

HOLA4423
Of course freedom loving, democracy defending people that we are, can get locked up for quering a very narrow, lobbyists version of history. Why?

I think we both know the answer to that question, history is littered with fiction.

But you should provide a link to support your opinions, even if it's just an amazon link to a book. Still an interesting angle though.

HOLA4424

I don't know of anyone who disbelieves it except for a few BNP nutters on HPC.

HOLA4425
Actually, no, the question everyone is asking is why on earth do we need so many Pakistanis in our country? Why? It doesn't make sense. Britain is full, overcrowded, and with diminishing opportunities for our own people. Pakistan is a backwards religion-dominated unstable 3rd world disaster. Britain is an Anglo Saxon island on teh edge of Europe. There is no natural connection between Pakistan and Britain.

During WW2, German citizens were rounded up and interred. We know there are Pakistani terrorist cells in the UK... one student is arrested and then freed, and you have the damned cheek to post a thread whinging about the poor little dear. Get a life.

Very good point. If Pakistanis are such a grave threat to Britain, I support rounding up every one of Pakistani decent, including our MPs and the one or two that sit in the House of Lords and then 'Interning them'.

But of course it is unlikley that such evidence exists, otherwise internment would have occurred by now.

Defeated by your own argument!