House Price Crash Forum

Lost Job In Germany

what

HOLA441
HOLA442
.... I do want to take it easy for 1 year hopefully the job market will

pick up next year.

Nothing around and my German is not really the best.

How does a 1 year gap look on your CV ? Do employers think what a lazy guy, taking a year

off or do they understand?

When will thing gets better ?

Just make sure you have something to show for the year? Where you are now could easily turn itself into "and then I stayed there for a year because I got 60% salary" which is not a good position to get into. But that is not a reason to go anywhere else - use the time to achieve something. The most obvious is to make your German language skills into the best. One day that will be an asset for you both in Germany and here.

HOLA443
How does a 1 year gap look on your CV ? Do employers think what a lazy guy, taking a year

off or do they understand?

Just lie on your CV and say you had a go at running your own business for a year. Didn't work out.. blah blah blah... Valuable experience... blah blah blah...

HOLA444
Just lie on your CV and say you had a go at running your own business for a year. Didn't work out.. blah blah blah... Valuable experience... blah blah blah...

C'mon!

You ran your own business for a year, and it was an instant success, but you sold out at a handsome profit - because of a lifelong dream you had to one day work for their company. If you get the post, you will be purchasing a substantal tranche of shares...

HOLA445
C'mon!

You ran your own business for a year, and it was an instant success, but you sold out at a handsome profit - because of a lifelong dream you had to one day work for their company. If you get the post, you will be purchasing a substantal tranche of shares...

My pile of shit is intrinsically more believable than your pile of shit.

HOLA446