House Price Crash Forum

Mangleson To Offer Incentives To Owners Of Bangers To Buy New

HOLA441

"The SERIOUS crime squad and customs have used these chips for a few years now and they are able to record conversations in the car at ease.. i have some acquaintances who were caught by this method and it was allowed into court as evidence...they got 11 years"

Your saying a chip in the Number plate allowed the law to "Hear" the discussion in the car.............How did it do that without a Mic?

Mike

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

I have a 2003 Astra with pointless electronics. I have owned it for 5 years. Yesterday, driving up my road, I came to a patch of snow and out of devilment put my foot down to make the wheels spin. They did not, the car made a funny noise and a light came on on the dashboard that I have never seen before. I looked it up in the hand book(which is smaller than the radio handbook!!) and found that my car is fitted with an anti wheelspin device...............fascinating, what utter pointless rubbish.

HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest sillybear2
I have a 2003 Astra with pointless electronics. I have owned it for 5 years. Yesterday, driving up my road, I came to a patch of snow and out of devilment put my foot down to make the wheels spin. They did not, the car made a funny noise and a light came on on the dashboard that I have never seen before. I looked it up in the hand book(which is smaller than the radio handbook!!) and found that my car is fitted with an anti wheelspin device...............fascinating, what utter pointless rubbish.

Can we get one fitted to Mandelson?