House Price Crash Forum

Auction - Sutton Kersh Auctions - 68 Lots

tommyboy

HOLA441

Live Auction

| Sutton Kersh Auctions LiveLink | Sutton Kersh Auctions Order of Sale | Lot 1 Details with Next to Lot 2 etc |

Today's auction from Sutton Kersh Auctions has 68 lots going under the hammer.

If you have local knowledge about any of the lots please post onto the thread - It's the local information that gives us the stories behind the figures.

Today's Live Auctionfrom: Sutton Kersh Auctions Auction 04/12/2008 All LiveLink information and live data feeds are provided by EI Group

View summary of this auction

HOLA442

Lot 3 ( Guide Price: 150 Plus )

Vendor: Sutton Kersh Auctions

Address: 2 Albert Drive, Liverpool, Merseyside, L9

The description from the Sutton Kersh Auctions website is: Freehold Semi-Detached House Three Floor Arranged As 5 Self-Contained Flat Garden Parking Space Unmodernised Vacant © Sutton Kersh Auctions

Map: Click Here

Last Sold Price: No data found for this property - Click here to search

Auction Result: Unsold ( Highest Bid was: £128,000 )

It is not possible to calculate the profit / loss upon sale as Last Sale Price is unknown.

Any inaccuracies, errors or suggestions for improvements to the reports, please PM me

View this auction Live

View summary of this lot

HOLA443

Lot 5 ( Guide Price: 135 Plus )

Address: 133 Kings Drive, Woolton, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25

The description from the Sutton Kersh Auctions website is: Freehold Semi-Detached House Two Floor 5 Room(s) Garden Garage/s Unmodernised Vacant © Sutton Kersh Auctions

Auction Result: Sold ( Highest Bid was: £156,500 )

It is not possible to calculate the profit / loss upon sale as Last Sale Price is unknown.

Any inaccuracies, errors or suggestions for improvements to the reports, please PM me

View this auction Live

View summary of this lot

HOLA444

Lot 6 ( Guide Price: 45 Plus )

Address: 1 Dorset Road, Huyton, Liverpool, Merseyside, L36

The description from the Sutton Kersh Auctions website is: Leasehold Ground Floor Flat Three Room(s) Communal Gardens Allocated Parking Space Vacant © Sutton Kersh Auctions

Last Sold Price: £30,000 on 15/05/2001

Auction Result: Sold ( Highest Bid was: £45,000 )

Today's auction price results in a Profit of £15,000 ( 50% ) since purchase on 15/05/2001.

View this auction Live

View summary of this lot

HOLA445

Lot 10 ( Guide Price: 55 Plus )

Address: 5 Montrose Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L13

The description from the Sutton Kersh Auctions website is: Freehold Terrace House Two Floor 4 Room(s) Yards Assured Shorthold Tenancy © Sutton Kersh Auctions

Auction Result: Sold ( Highest Bid was: £63,500 )

View this auction Live

View summary of this lot

HOLA446

Sutton Kersh have thrown a lot of their stock up for auction over the past month. I've noticed quite an increase in the amount of boards appearing throughout Liverpool, especially in the recently regenerated part of the city centre - Upper Duke Street.

It'll be interesting to see how these fair as I'd been trying to work out why they chose this time to chuck most of their stock up. With the exception of the pub on the corner of Duke and Berry Street which is adorned with the Banksy Rat, most of their stock is either run down commercial buildings or residentials in crap hole parts of the city.

Do they need to raise capital or just feel the need to have a clear out. As I said it will be interesting to see what happens....

HOLA447

Lot 12 ( Guide Price: 45 Plus )

Address: 73 City Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L4

The description from the Sutton Kersh Auctions website is: Freehold Corner Terrace Arranged As Ground Floor Office Let 1st Floor Upper Part Flat Two Room(s) Yards Let © Sutton Kersh Auctions

Auction Result: Sold ( Highest Bid was: £55,000 )

View this auction Live

View summary of this lot

HOLA448

Lot 13 ( Guide Price: 40 Plus )

Address: 13 Rymer Grove, Liverpool, Merseyside, L4

The description from the Sutton Kersh Auctions website is: Freehold Terrace House Two Floor 4 Room(s) Yards Assured Shorthold Tenancy © Sutton Kersh Auctions

Last Sold Price: £51,000 on 28/07/2006

Auction Result: Unsold ( Highest Bid was: £30,000 )

Today's auction price results in a Loss of £21,000 ( 41.2% ) since purchase on 28/07/2006.

View this auction Live

View summary of this lot

HOLA449
Sutton Kersh have thrown a lot of their stock up for auction over the past month. I've noticed quite an increase in the amount of boards appearing throughout Liverpool, especially in the recently regenerated part of the city centre - Upper Duke Street.

It'll be interesting to see how these fair as I'd been trying to work out why they chose this time to chuck most of their stock up. With the exception of the pub on the corner of Duke and Berry Street which is adorned with the Banksy Rat, most of their stock is either run down commercial buildings or residentials in crap hole parts of the city.

Do they need to raise capital or just feel the need to have a clear out. As I said it will be interesting to see what happens....

Sorry to be thick, but what do you mean by stock? Are they properties within Sutton Kersh estate agencies, or owned or managed by SK? Anyway, it is not rocket science to see that Liverpool property has only one way to go! And they know it.

HOLA4410

Lot 13 ( Guide Price: 40 Plus )

Address: 13 Rymer Grove, Liverpool, Merseyside, L4

Last Sold Price: £51,000 on 28/07/2006

Auction Result: Unsold ( Highest Bid was: £30,000 )

Today's auction price results in a Loss of £21,000 ( 41.2% ) since purchase on 28/07/2006.

View this auction Live

View summary of this lot

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Sorry to be thick, but what do you mean by stock? Are they properties within Sutton Kersh estate agencies, or owned or managed by SK? Anyway, it is not rocket science to see that Liverpool property has only one way to go! And they know it.

Both, although a lot of them are owned directly by SK and have been left empty for yonks. They went a buying spree a few years ago during the boom.

Agreed on the price front and I'll be interested to see how long SK keep going. Mind you that Banksy Rat will net them a tidy sum, so they may just survive!

HOLA4413
Both, although a lot of them are owned directly by SK and have been left empty for yonks. They went a buying spree a few years ago during the boom.

Agreed on the price front and I'll be interested to see how long SK keep going. Mind you that Banksy Rat will net them a tidy sum, so they may just survive!

well Venmores went bust and was then bought by Bradshaw from West Kirkby. Kersh's future survival depends on the success of their auction business. I know a few people at Kersh, IMHO they're actually very well equipped to survive a downturn, I often look for behavioural indications as to the future success of a company, for example, taking scruffy freehold offices in Cotton st and avoiding the 'glamour' of the city centre was a clever move.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416