House Price Crash Forum

Maybe It Really Is Time To Get Out The Tin Foil Hats

HOLA441
HOLA442

My point is, that we traditionally call people who express inexpressible truths 'tin foil hatters' or part of the 'tin foil hat brigade'.

The term has come from attempting to associate people who don't subscribe to the mainstream media's distorted version of reality with people who believe they are being manipulated with tools of psychic penetration and mind control, having sounds & thoughts beamed into their heads.

Well now that the technology to do this has been invented & is reportedly going to be used on the public for crowd control, hadn't we all better join the tin foil hat brigade if we want to protect our freedom to protest?

HOLA443

Hundreds of people in the US and Europe claim their government is experimenting on them using electromagnetic and neurological devices. This is a concerted effort of all technologically advanced countries to ultimately gain total control of every person on earth.

The evidence presented herein speaks for itself. However, I wish to testify also, as a victim and eye-witness to the atrocities visited upon selected human targets by these "secret" technologies.

Since mid-February 1992, I have experienced a number of startling effects:

http://www.angelfire.com/or/mctrl/

HOLA444

Transvestites

think about it.....

You cant walk about with a tinfoil hat on can you! You'd look like a right nutter!!!

cover it with a big wig however..........

and you're nothing more than a slightly eccentric person with a gender confusion disorder

2334296-Jolly-getting-into-his--well--his-transvestite-costume-0.jpg

Trannies - I'm telling ya - they know the score!