House Price Crash Forum

First Draft Of A Seller's Leaflet

jpjh

HOLA441

Ok ok - GAL BEAR just for you ;)

FIRST DRAFT - DO NOT DISTRIBUTE.

Please read the attached first draft document. I've written this very quickly and could use some help on this one as it's probably the hardest one of the three to write. I;'ve basically taken the Estate Agent doc and geared it too be targetted at vendors.

Idea being to push this document through the letter boxes of houses with for sale signs...maybe even dropping a few into your local estate agents (as they need all the help they can get)

• 1 month later...
HOLA442
HOLA443
Ok ok - GAL BEAR just for you ;)

FIRST DRAFT - DO NOT DISTRIBUTE.

Please read the attached first draft document. I've written this very quickly and could use some help on this one as it's probably the hardest one of the three to write. I;'ve basically taken the Estate Agent doc and geared it too be targetted at vendors.

Idea being to push this document through the letter boxes of houses with for sale signs...maybe even dropping a few into your local estate agents (as they need all the help they can get)

I think this is way too confrontational and will not go down at all well with a seller who is trying to sell his home. They may be misguided and under-informed but they are not the enemy and do not need to be patronised.

Advising a seller not to compare his price to recent sales is just wrong.

I'd recommend something like, "pitch your price at a discount to other comparable properties on the market to achieve a sale. If you have no offers within 4-6 weeks, it is wrongly priced."

Sorry to criticise, well done for getting the document going.

HOLA444

Could you show how the rapid falls in mortgage approvals leads the price falls?

Thats quite clear to see from the last crash, and scared the cr@p out of me.

The way the page is written it appeals to people's fear.

I think this may backfire, most sellers will simply disregard it as propoganda.

If it appealed to rationale and logic, the fear would set in all on it's own...

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Gal Bear, please don't mention your "hot little paw".

The Monkey is getting married in 2 weeks you little minx!

Down Gal Bear!

Good work to whoever wrote the draft. B)

Monkey - dont be absurd, primates dont marry! :rolleyes:

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Good work to whoever wrote the draft.  B)

Monkey - dont be absurd, primates dont marry!  :rolleyes:

You will find that primates with 60% extra strudel free will always have offers of marriage.

:blink:  :o  :unsure:

OoH,  Monkey does future Mrs. Monkey how many times you have offered your 'strudel' around ? ;)

Not really , no.

Mrs. Monkey once pulled the Great One up on something she saw him type on here about pie. The Monkey tried to explain to Mrs. Monkey how "the Monkey" is a character with certain traits and mannerisms which must be upheld for the entertainment of his millions and millions of fans. He also tried to explain how the Monkey character is not truly representative of the man behind the Monkey.

She just gave the Monkey a look that the Monkey would give a jabroni like Negative Equity.

After that, the Monkey thought it best not to mention his strudel if he wanted to keep it.

Anyway, we are digressing. To make up for it, the Monkey will take a copy of the seller's leaflet home to critique when he is sitting on his marble throne.

HOLA4411
You will find that primates with 60% extra strudel free will always have offers of marriage.

Not really , no.

Mrs. Monkey once pulled the Great One up on something she saw him type on here about pie. The Monkey tried to explain to Mrs. Monkey how "the Monkey" is a character with certain traits and mannerisms which must be upheld for the entertainment of his millions and millions of fans. He also tried to explain how the Monkey character is not truly representative of the man behind the Monkey.

She just gave the Monkey a look that the Monkey would give a jabroni like Negative Equity.

After that, the Monkey thought it best not to mention his strudel if he wanted to keep it.

Anyway, we are digressing. To make up for it, the Monkey will take a copy of the seller's leaflet home to critique when he is sitting on his marble throne.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4412