House Price Crash Forum

How To Get A Cheap House.............

DaveKent

HOLA441

I've been reading all these doom and gloom house price crash posts of yours.

I'm really sorry to be the one to tell you but theres no price crash on the way.

Most of you are obviously bitter and twisted as you live in a bedsit. Now listen, your not going to buy a 200 grand house in your budget of 40 grand. Not now or ever.

Go out tonight to your local Weatherspoons. Pick up either a chav or a chavette. Sleep with him/her and have a baby next year.

Jack your job in, sign on the dole and you now have a council flat on the 150th floor of a highrise.

There you go. All sorted. Good luck with the bingo. :D

HOLA442

I'm really sorry to be the one to tell you but theres no price crash on the way.

Most of you are obviously bitter and twisted as you live in a bedsit. Now listen, your not going to buy a 200 grand house in your budget of 40 grand. Not now or ever.

Go out tonight to your local Weatherspoons. Pick up either a chav or a chavette. Sleep with him/her and have a baby next year.

Jack your job in, sign on the dole and you now have a council flat on the 150th floor of a highrise.

HOLA443

It's you're

HOLA444

:lol:

I think someone is seeing their property wealth slipping away.

HOLA445

Welcome to the board dave, can you please back up your arguments with facts? Otherwise you're in danger of making your user name look like a typo

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA446

How to buy a cheap house:

1) Go to County Court and look for "Bank vs Mr/Mrs X" note down address of property.

2) Look for said property in local auction

3) Buy said property with 50% off price

I know so easy. Of course better to wait till next year when things really start to Hemorage (sic)