House Price Crash Forum

Trying To Offload My Propertys

HOLA441

I really liked the reply by Elliot R .

"its still easy for me to sell 20 units in a week personally if the stock is strong."

"if anyone here thinks the market will drop 30% I will buy their property at 20% discount from a RICS valuation today."

Did a search on him .

http://www.buenoinvestments.com/ab_staff_m...rofile.php?id=3

"Within the company Elliot is primarily responsible for sales closing, contact with other sales departments and building a strong sales team.

In his spare time Elliot is building his own portfolio having purchased his first Buy-to-Let property this year."

According to www.192.com there is only one Elliot Roe in the UK and he lives with his brother? Bernard according to Electoral Roll 2008 .

HOLA442
I really liked the reply by Elliot R .

"its still easy for me to sell 20 units in a week personally if the stock is strong."

"if anyone here thinks the market will drop 30% I will buy their property at 20% discount from a RICS valuation today."

Did a search on him .

http://www.buenoinvestments.com/ab_staff_m...rofile.php?id=3

"Within the company Elliot is primarily responsible for sales closing, contact with other sales departments and building a strong sales team.

In his spare time Elliot is building his own portfolio having purchased his first Buy-to-Let property this year."

According to www.192.com there is only one Elliot Roe in the UK and he lives with his brother? Bernard according to Electoral Roll 2008 .

A internet forum poster overstating their sucesses to sound knowledgeable? Surely not!

HOLA443
OMFG. OMOMFFFFFG

This is the peak ;)

Someone ought to tell this guy that when every other fecking bit of land is covered with apple trees, that is the time to chop them down and start growing oranges.

Try selling your apples now you thick tw@T. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA etc etc

HOLA444