House Price Crash Forum

Did The World End This Afternoon?

HOLA441

Hi,

The Sun was shining, there was blue sky so I popped out this afternoon for some lunch and a ice cream. I haven't been able to read the numerous end of the World threads posted today so can someone give me a short run-down of what happened? Did the Fed cuts IRs dramatically? Did the Dow and FTSE crash? Is it time to get my shotgun and hoard of baked beans out?

Thanks,

TMT.

If the last point, does it mean Mad Max style ravishing of gorgeous babes is now mandatory?

HOLA442
HOLA443

somegreybloke addresses this in his new year's resolutions:

I hope this hasn't been posted, just discovered, and I thought of a forum I used to spend a lot of time on ;)

x x x

MF.

Edit: This guy is f*****g funny... :lol:

Edited by megaflop

HOLA444
Hi,

The Sun was shining, there was blue sky so I popped out this afternoon for some lunch and a ice cream. I haven't been able to read the numerous end of the World threads posted today so can someone give me a short run-down of what happened? Did the Fed cuts IRs dramatically? Did the Dow and FTSE crash? Is it time to get my shotgun and hoard of baked beans out?

Thanks,

TMT.

If the last point, does it mean Mad Max style ravishing of gorgeous babes is now mandatory?

Joes Ice Cream, Mumbles?

The world didn't end.....but Dwain Chambers is causing a bit of controversy. Thats about is, (oh, the DOW in trading at a 12 month low).

HOLA445
Joes Ice Cream, Mumbles?

The world didn't end.....but Dwain Chambers is causing a bit of controversy. Thats about is, (oh, the DOW in trading at a 12 month low).

Yes, had some lunch in Rotherslade, watched the surf and then went for a Joes.

Is Dwain Chambers a footie player with a WAG or is he that geek from Red Dwarf? Or was that Dwain Dibley?

I'll put my Mad Max armour back in the attic then shall I?

HOLA446
HOLA447

Is Dwain Chambers a footie player with a WAG or is he that geek from Red Dwarf? Or was that Dwain Dibley?

That was Dwain Dibley.

He's the drug cheat athlete making a run ('scuse the pun) for the Olympics.

Put the Mad Max stuff under lock and key until society as we know it has broken down.....cue "Black Monday" threads. My bet is we'll see a "Black Monday 10/03/2008" thread by tomorrow lunchtime.

.....actually, Millwall are in town tonight aren't they? Maybe keep the Mad Max stuff to hand just in case..... ;)

HOLA448
Guest grumpy-old-man

:D:D

ps - I'll buy it off you if you want...... :unsure: