House Price Crash Forum

1 Bed Flat In Kingston To Let

dog

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
More landlords trying to get their business plans to wag the tail of the market.

Maybe Kingston is the place for you.

I bed flat in Kingston to let

Or how about East Croydon.

2 bed apartment in Croydon

Those are hilarious!!! I can't believe EA's are making errors like that in the current climate*. I suppose it just goes to prove what a bunch of wasters they are!

* http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/newsblog/...pening-9270.php

HOLA445
HOLA446
£9,500 per month? I think the BTL investor must have been on an inside track course!

Thanks, but I think I'll stick with my rented detached property with 5-beds, 2 very large recep, 3 bathrooms, fitted kitchen with oil-fired range, large laundry room and pantry, plus 2 workshops, woodshed, parking space for 12 or more cars, private drive, and all for £650 pcm. The only downside is that when the cows come in to the adjacent barn for winter, they will moo just outside my bedroom window until they have adjusted! Oh, yes, one other downside - low ceilings and doorways mixed with 6' plus kids tends to equal permanent headaches!

HOLA447
Thanks, but I think I'll stick with my rented detached property with 5-beds, 2 very large recep, 3 bathrooms, fitted kitchen with oil-fired range, large laundry room and pantry, plus 2 workshops, woodshed, parking space for 12 or more cars, private drive, and all for £650 pcm. The only downside is that when the cows come in to the adjacent barn for winter, they will moo just outside my bedroom window until they have adjusted! Oh, yes, one other downside - low ceilings and doorways mixed with 6' plus kids tends to equal permanent headaches!

That's going to cost you :)

HOLA448