House Price Crash Forum

Hedge Fund Manager, Gripped By Market Rout, Abandons Maserati!

Wayo

HOLA441
HOLA442

the take on it in the London Lite tonight was more like, he found it cheaper to leave it left parked in the pound. Also he had dozens of congestion charge fines outstanding. Type who thinks he is above the law it would seen. One of the arrogant types one hopes will find himself holding billions of toilet paper CDOs when the music stops.

HOLA443
the take on it in the London Lite tonight was more like, he found it cheaper to leave it left parked in the pound. Also he had dozens of congestion charge fines outstanding. Type who thinks he is above the law it would seen. One of the arrogant types one hopes will find himself holding billions of toilet paper CDOs when the music stops.

Just imagine him at the pound giving it the 'Do you know who i am?' speech. If i was him i would be driving around in that Maserati and enjoying it before he is out of a job and downsizing to a Punto.

HOLA444

Attitudes like that are not rare in London. There are many many people around who think they're special and forget all sense of reality.

Unfortunately, it is unlikely IMO that this guy will ever be driving a Punto....he's probably so sly and cunning that he'll have stashed his own share of cash away somewhere nice and safe - its his backers that will suffer.

Fabulous car though, exquisite taste.

HOLA445
the take on it in the London Lite tonight was more like, he found it cheaper to leave it left parked in the pound. Also he had dozens of congestion charge fines outstanding. Type who thinks he is above the law it would seen.

The last time poor old goonboy had the misfortune to be in London, the public transport infrastructure was as 5h1te as ever, the traffic was still as terrible. The congestion charge is a racket to raise revenue, good for anyone who breaks that particular law I say!

Actually I think the chap's take on it was pretty good, it probably is cheaper to have the car in a police pound

and if I had an 80,000 squid car I'd quite like it to be protected by the police. Guy seems quite smart, reckon he probably won't be one of the losers in the liquidity crisis...

I wouldn't have a Maserati though, they're crap :lol:

HOLA446