House Price Crash Forum

Please Delete My Account

Marina

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

No, it is done!

I changed the password but couldn't copy and paste it to confirm it. So I wrote a random string of numbers on a piece of paper - entered that twice - and shredded it.

I still seem to be logged in - so guess the cookie on my machine has been updated. So, logging out now ... just got to keep my resolve and delete the cookie.

Good luck to all you youngsters. I really do hope this pans out so you can get yourselves somewhere to call home without a massive mortgage around your neck.

That's a shame he'll be missed.. but I'm sure i'll get over it . . . . . .right I'm over it.

As for the rest of us business as usual - when's the crash then and when's gold gonna blow up?

HOLA444
Guest The_Oldie

Here is a plea to whoever runs this site.

Please delete my account. If you do I will not bother creating another one - I know I won't.

I can't seem to stop myself coming here and engaging in utterly pointless arguments. It is a waste of my time and I often find myself posting stuff which is uncharacteristically not very nice.

So, please do me and everyone else on here a favour and delete my account. I don't have the will power to stay away but, if I can't post, I won't waste my time here.

I await my fate.

Thank you.

Account now suspended.