House Price Crash Forum

Good Morning On The 9/11

Justice

HOLA441

This video ‘9/11 Press for truth shows people who lost family members and are calling the official story a cover-up and they are demanding an full and open investigation so that they can get on with the rest of their lives.

Do you think you would want lies if someone close to you was killed suddenly or would you turn into a so called “conspiracy theorists”

It’s quite simple if you believe all you are told then go rent flight 93 and enjoy and don't ask questions like will a mobile phone work at 30,000ft in the sky and travling at 500mph but if you are not convince by state propaganda then watch the clip and see if it gets you off the fence.

“Even your Republican grandpa from ... alle » Texas will have doubts about 9/11 when he finishes it!”

HOLA442
HOLA443

OLDFTB

Did you view the link and if so just what part do you not agree with as they do seem to prove what they say as they are going along and i don't think wifes of people who got killed on 9/11 would be lieing do you.

you being old and all that then maybe you would remember the conspiracy about Hittler building a war machine and yet this turned out to be true and maybe you remember being on the front lines.

did you hear the one about the earth being flat :lol: it lasted hundreds of years

"So whats the 9/11 conspiracy theory you are promoting then?"

Much the same as everyone else who is not part of the ministry of governmental disinformation and that is Bush had the towers pulled using explosive and that the CIA/FEMA/NORAD were all involved and it was done so that people would allow Bush to go and invade the world to gain control of oil and promote the NWO whilst filling bush's pockets.

Bet your looking for stuff about WMD in Iraq or some of that yellow cake stuff they never found or is it the hearts and minds bit, sorry but if you are you have come to the wrong place.

HOLA444

Thanks for that link Justice. An excellent documentary.

A complete bunch of incompetants compounding their error by trying to cover their own pitiful backsides.

Of more immediate concern for us is the way Bin Ladden and his captains were allowed to escape Afghanistan.

The air corridor flights are the real smoking gun for me.

FFS how many of those Taliban ferried out on Pakistani ISI flights are now back in Afghanistan killing our boys?

HOLA445
HOLA446

I thought this was all kooky conspiracies until I went looking for images.

Hunt the Boeing http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pen.../erreurs_en.htm

This is my favourite, as it is the simplist in exposing glaring errors in the whole story, where has the huge Boeing gone? I have seen plenty of aircrash images and you never lose ALL the airplane especially given the small amount of damage. Ditto the plane in Pennslyvania, no wreckage and it was plane spotted a few months later in Michigan, it must be magic!

How many towers was it that collapsed during 9/11 - two you say...nope, it was four. Tower 7 collapsed late afternoon in the same manner as 1 and 2 and bless! it was where the CIA offices that kept sensitive files on multi corp insider traders etc were held.

How many Skyscrapers have every collapsed as a result of fire in the 100 years before 9/11, answer none. Most of the fuel burnt off immediately, if it was that dangerous why would so many experienced professional fire fighters go into the building?

Why were the Bin Ladens, investors in GWB the only people allowed to fly the next day?

It stinks. I won't subscribe to any particular Bush Did It theory but I know what I can see with my eyes and it isn't an ad hoc terrorist attack.

HOLA447

This is my favourite, as it is the simplist in exposing glaring errors in the whole story, where has the huge Boeing gone? I have seen plenty of aircrash images and you never lose ALL the airplane especially given the small amount of damage. Ditto the plane in Pennslyvania, no wreckage and it was plane spotted a few months later in Michigan, it must be magic!

I agree the "hunt the boing" site is pretty convincing. But if it wasn't a plane then what's happened to all the passengers that were on the original plane? Also, there must be air traffic control records that would of tracked the path of the plane? The Airline would of wanted to see all of that in detail, and I can't imagine them going along with it if they thought it was a set up.

(sorry if all this has been discussed already?)

Also, what about all the passengers that were supposed to have died on the Pennslyvania plane? How could they keep them quiet unless they just shot it down? Again, there would be air traffic records plus eyewitnesses plus wreckage.

It sure looks like controlled explosions brought the towers down though.

HOLA448

How many towers was it that collapsed during 9/11 - two you say...nope, it was four. Tower 7 collapsed late afternoon in the same manner as 1 and 2 and bless! it was where the CIA offices that kept sensitive files on multi corp insider traders etc were held.

How many Skyscrapers have every collapsed as a result of fire in the 100 years before 9/11, answer none. Most of the fuel burnt off immediately, if it was that dangerous why would so many experienced professional fire fighters go into the building?

Why were the Bin Ladens, investors in GWB the only people allowed to fly the next day?

It stinks. I won't subscribe to any particular Bush Did It theory but I know what I can see with my eyes and it isn't an ad hoc terrorist attack.

And the dozens of witnesses who watched as a plane crashed into the WTC and the Pentagon?

Did they all imagine it?

Had they all been hypnotised?

What happened to the hijacked planes and all the passengers and crew on board? Were they conveniently "disposed" of? As if by magic!!

And was that passenger who rang his wife telling her his plane had been hijacked just a CIA operative ringing from his office and his wife never knew all along? Now he's living under an assumed identity somewhere? And all the other passengers who called their loved ones. All CIA agents?

Airplane wings would fold back easily and crumple in a crash like that. And the Pentagon building has been cut right through.

I've seen plane crash images as well and in some theres very little left of the structure.Even in a straight forward runway "crash & burn". Just look on the internet and you'll find them.Most would not even have been flying anywhere near as fast as that pentagon plane.

Come on guys...tune into sanity FM for crissakes!

(I'll concede that the Pensylvania flight was shot down. But no surprise really considering what was going on)

Heres a photo of what was left of a 747 Jumbo jet that crashed:

http://www.planecrashinfo.com/w970806.htm

Not much left of it is there? And it was attempting to land so wasn't going that fast.

And another plane after it fell out of the skies:

http://www.planecrashinfo.com/w860831.htm

Not much left of this russian airliner:

http://www.planecrashinfo.com/w010704.htm

Shall i rest my case?

HOLA449

OLDFTB, Did you believe the nonsense about WMD's in Iraq? I did and was taken in hook, line and sinker. Never Again!

On BBC Radio 5 today there was a discussion with someone who believes all the evidence about 9/11 is true and has written a book to that effect. He was not questioned in any depth and his explanations were full of contradictions. Lets look at one.

The Pentagon. This writer in one breath said that the Boeing crashed at such a speed into a reinforced fortress that it was obliterated. That is why there is hardly anything left of the aircraft. In his next breath he said that nearly all the passengers had been identified by their DNA. Somehow, I don't think the human body made up of soft skin, bone and tissue is as resiliant and strong as a 75 ton aircraft made of metal. Or am I missing something?

What about this nonsense with the mobile phone calls from one of the planes. It has been proved conclusively that it is virtually impossible, even nowadays, to make a good connection on a mobile phone from a civilian airliner. Let alone 5 years ago and a call that lasted 35 minutes.

Think about it. It just does not add up.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Presumably the planes that didn't crash into the Pentagon and in Pensylvania had to land somewhere? Where? Secret USAF bases? Presumably they are in the hanger next to the Rosell UFO?

Seriously the real scandal is that the US failed to act to defend it's people against a clear and present danger and has so far prosecuted the "War 0n Terror" ineptly to say the least.

And the dozens of witnesses who watched as a plane crashed into the WTC and the Pentagon?

Did they all imagine it?

Had they all been hypnotised?

What happened to the hijacked planes and all the passengers and crew on board? Were they conveniently "disposed" of? As if by magic!!

And was that passenger who rang his wife telling her his plane had been hijacked just a CIA operative ringing from his office and his wife never knew all along? Now he's living under an assumed identity somewhere? And all the other passengers who called their loved ones. All CIA agents?

Airplane wings would fold back easily and crumple in a crash like that. And the Pentagon building has been cut right through.

I've seen plane crash images as well and in some theres very little left of the structure.Even in a straight forward runway "crash & burn". Just look on the internet and you'll find them.Most would not even have been flying anywhere near as fast as that pentagon plane.

Come on guys...tune into sanity FM for crissakes!

(I'll concede that the Pensylvania flight was shot down. But no surprise really considering what was going on)

Heres a photo of what was left of a 747 Jumbo jet that crashed:

http://www.planecrashinfo.com/w970806.htm

Not much left of it is there? And it was attempting to land so wasn't going that fast.

And another plane after it fell out of the skies:

http://www.planecrashinfo.com/w860831.htm

Not much left of this russian airliner:

http://www.planecrashinfo.com/w010704.htm

Shall i rest my case?

Those are clearly CIA/Mossad/Illuminati missile strikes! :o

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Presumably the planes that didn't crash into the Pentagon and in Pensylvania had to land somewhere? Where? Secret USAF bases? Presumably they are in the hanger next to the Rosell UFO?

Seriously the real scandal is that the US failed to act to defend it's people against a clear and present danger and has so far prosecuted the "War 0n Terror" ineptly to say the least.

Those are clearly CIA/Mossad/Illuminati missile strikes! :o

"Secret USAF bases" yes like the not so secret CIA Prison camps around the world.

it's not a case of the USA failing to act on 9/11 or being caught off guard it's active Involvement in blowing the towers up and this little trick has not fooled Russia or China plus many other goverments across the world who as we speak are getting ready to defend each other from the mad man controling the white house.

i'm not sure about MOSSAD being involved apart from them guys that were taking pictures as the towers came down and got themselves arested.

HOLA4414

look at this site

it shows what happens in a normal plane crash

shan3.jpeg

and then it shows the flight 93 crash site.

shan2.jpeg

some part from flight 93 land eight miles away so it must have exploded in the air as i can not see parts bouncing for 8 miles can you.

no one could get away with fakeing something like 9/11. no one has !

OLTFTB

“Airplane wings would fold back easily and crumple in a crash like that. And the Pentagon building has been cut right through.”

These wings you talk about folding back are travelling at 500MPh and have huge engines bolted to them and the weight of the fuel that is stored in the wings so with all that forward momentum I think you will find that the laws of physics dictates that they would not fold back behind the plane and neatly fit into to the 16ft hole apparently created by the nose of the plane as it struck the pentagon.

Did you not find it strange that it took 3 days to bring the fire under control and this is will all the equipment available to the CIA/FEMA

From Flight 93 to the twin towers to the pentagon the physic facts to not add up and that before anyone jumps to conclusions about the scandalous bush connections.

I’ll give you a simple challange and that is to find out who was to be the first head of the 9/11 commission enquiry and what question put to him by a woman that had lost her husband in one of the towers made this very powerful man pull out and let someone else lead the enquiry.

Just to help I will give you a clue that his name is a household name known to half the people in the world.

Now please feel free to come back and tell me that this is just a conspiracy as I’ve read about it and have seen it on video clips and come across other references to it.

HOLA4415

OLDFTB, Did you believe the nonsense about WMD's in Iraq? I did and was taken in hook, line and sinker. Never Again!

On BBC Radio 5 today there was a discussion with someone who believes all the evidence about 9/11 is true and has written a book to that effect. He was not questioned in any depth and his explanations were full of contradictions. Lets look at one.

The Pentagon. This writer in one breath said that the Boeing crashed at such a speed into a reinforced fortress that it was obliterated. That is why there is hardly anything left of the aircraft. In his next breath he said that nearly all the passengers had been identified by their DNA. Somehow, I don't think the human body made up of soft skin, bone and tissue is as resiliant and strong as a 75 ton aircraft made of metal. Or am I missing something?

What about this nonsense with the mobile phone calls from one of the planes. It has been proved conclusively that it is virtually impossible, even nowadays, to make a good connection on a mobile phone from a civilian airliner. Let alone 5 years ago and a call that lasted 35 minutes.

Think about it. It just does not add up.

Yep, i was taken in by the WMD nonsense as well, much to my eternal shame. But these 9/11 conspiracy theories are a step too far and insult peoples intelligence IMHO.

I saw photos of some of the charred corpses from flight UA 93 so human tissue is quite resiliant sometimes you know.These photos were used at the recent enquiry and were published on Ogrish.com. (Even crematoriums don't always manage to turn everything to ashes!)

As for mobile phone calls i believe Ryan Air are introducing this service next year.All it takes is special equipment fitted to the Avionics to boost the signals. But the signals must work to a reasonable level at the moment especially in an aircraft flying above the signal masts.They work in trains and cars, why not planes?

And not all the hijacked passengers used mobiles, some used the in-flight telephones that you swipe your credit card through.They were definitely in service 5 years ago.

The Neo-Cons didn't need to arrange 9/11 themselves to give them the excuses they needed to invade Iraq etc. They just had to sit back & wait & let Al Qada do the plotting & execution it for them!

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

"Secret USAF bases" yes like the not so secret CIA Prison camps around the world.

it's not a case of the USA failing to act on 9/11 or being caught off guard it's active Involvement in blowing the towers up and this little trick has not fooled Russia or China plus many other goverments across the world who as we speak are getting ready to defend each other from the mad man controling the white house.

i'm not sure about MOSSAD being involved apart from them guys that were taking pictures as the towers came down and got themselves arested.

Sorry Justice I don't buy it.

The US government lying to the people I have no trouble believing.

But to suggest (as I think you are) that the US government rigged the buildings with explosives for a "controlled" demolition to be triggered when hit by planes is barking. AFAIK Al Quada has admitted it did it.

Direct your energy at ...

1) the criminal incompetance of the US authorities

2) the role of our supposed allies Saudi Arabia and Pakistan

3) the misdirection of Operation Iraqi freedom

HOLA4418

it's not a case of the USA failing to act on 9/11 or being caught off guard it's active Involvement in blowing the towers up

and your proof is????

Mossad may well have had intelligence about the operation. The US intelligence service were warned in advance by many foreign intelligence services that an attack was imminent.

It's not inconceivable that the Israelis either had advance intel that something was coming involving the WTC (after all it had been targetted before by al quada) or were there by chance.

No doubt the Israeli operatives would be jubulant that a mass casualty Arab attack on the US would be in their national self interest. However their were no Israeli crowds celebrating in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem - unlike many scenes in Palestine and the wider Mohamedan world.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

and your proof is????

CIA Holds Terror Suspects in Secret Prisons

9/11 Oddities page

and you will also find many other people saying it was all faked and they make a lot of very good points

if you will not open your eyes then i don't think you will see much

are you saying all these people that voted are wrong or just stupid

20041111195501242_1.jpg

i too found it hare to think this was an inside job but did start to look and here i am armed with information and able to make an informed decision.

HOLA4421

CIA Holds Terror Suspects in Secret Prisons

9/11 Oddities page

and you will also find many other people saying it was all faked and they make a lot of very good points

if you will not open your eyes then i don't think you will see much

are you saying all these people that voted are wrong or just stupid

20041111195501242_1.jpg

i too found it hare to think this was an inside job but did start to look and here i am armed with information and able to make an informed decision.

But that's not proof is it?

Cover up their own incompetance yes. Rig the buildings with explosive/use a missile on the pentagon? No.

I have seen a theory that the cotrolled demolition/misile hit pentagon theories were put out by the US goverment to discredit the other more reasonable theories and distract attention from governmental incompetance!!!!

BTW I did some research on Thermite after you mentioned it previously. It is basically a metal oxide (rust for example) and Aluminium mixture. Such reactions aren't as hard to start as you might think for example a DIY'er accidently initiated a Thermite reaction by grinding down some rusted metal not knowing that his son had previously been cutting alluminium. Air frames contain alluminium so it would only require rust (or another metal oxide)to be present in the plane or building for thermite reactions to occur in theory. Not that it is established that a thermite reaction DID actually occur.

HOLA4422

Air frames contain alluminium so it would only require rust (or another metal oxide)to be present in the plane or building for thermite reactions to occur in theory. Not that it is established that a thermite reaction DID actually occur.

Thermite made on the fly is a theory but not a good one and if thermite was not present then what melted the steel as shown in many clips.

You ignore what 89% of the people in the poll said and you ignore the molten steel in the basement and pictures of it flowing out of the building and many other factors

Can you ignore that the buildings sold for the first time a few months before they fell over or that the insurance cover was doubled or Jed-Bush was on the board of the company who provided security and for the towers or the electrical power was shut down for several hours two days before the attack.

These are not theories but hard facts and I have plenty more where they came from

a6.jpg

do you think that is a side blast coming out of the building or is it just air pressure that jumps down thirty or so floors before it pops out the side, does air pressure not compress and why did it not simply blow a window out

B19.jpg

Why did WTC7 come down and not WTC6 and yet it was closer to WTC1 & 2

I2.jpg

what melted this steel

HOLA4423

Thermite made on the fly is a theory but not a good one and if thermite was not present then what melted the steel as shown in many clips.

You ignore what 89% of the people in the poll said and you ignore the molten steel in the basement and pictures of it flowing out of the building and many other factors

Can you ignore that the buildings sold for the first time a few months before they fell over or that the insurance cover was doubled or Jed-Bush was on the board of the company who provided security and for the towers or the electrical power was shut down for several hours two days before the attack.

These are not theories but hard facts and I have plenty more where they came from

a6.jpg

do you think that is a side blast coming out of the building or is it just air pressure that jumps down thirty or so floors before it pops out the side, does air pressure not compress and why did it not simply blow a window out

B19.jpg

Why did WTC7 come down and not WTC6 and yet it was closer to WTC1 & 2

I2.jpg

what melted this steel

Justice even I believe there has been a coverup - just not that the buildings were demolished by preset charges, or that missiles hit the pentagon or any of the other moonbat theories.

Criminal incompetance at the highest levels.

What do you think it is? an explosive squib?

Because it was a different shape, construction, location. Maybe it had a different resonant frequency? Quality of the steel and or concrete was different? Who knows?

Looks like a shear fracture to me but I'm not an expert.

HOLA4424

Looks like a shear fracture to me but I'm not an expert.

You know dam well it's not a shear fracture

What do you think it is? an explosive squib?

The width of each tower is 63 meters so the squib coming stright out the side must go out about 20 meters now like many many others i don't think it was someone throwing the dust bin contents out of the window so yes i'll go for an explosive squib untill i come across something else that looks like that.

this is what a real fire looks like and yet this building did not fall down

spain_fire6.jpg

if it was so hot as to melt steel on the upper floors then what was this woman doing here

woman_wtc.jpg

and why were they picking molten metal out of the basement several weeks after the towers came dowm and don't say "Criminal incompetance" as non or our MP's would need heating at home during the winter months

WTC-Jones19mar0601.jpg

i best not use my bar-b-q anymore as it looks like it might melt

You can not win a debate with someone that will not concede to points made but I just hope you don’t believe what you are saying yourself.

Regards

HOLA4425

Archived