House Price Crash Forum

Rare Investment Opportunity *yawn*

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

To make money ! pretty obvious really . Face it property is selling!

You obviously don't know Arundel at all!

Those shops and flats are in a crap location. I'd be surprised if any of those shops there have ever made any money and if you aspired to living in Arundel the edge of that car park would be the very last place you'd choose. I'm guessing the reason those flats and shops are for sale is because they aren't making money!

Edited by Mags

HOLA444

No one is denying that property is selling. Even at the BOTTOM of the market properties will sell.

The point that was made is a good one. But it could also be that the owner is now 60 and wants to retire and go to Bolivia or something. The problem is the wording. We are all suckered into MARKETING. The past 15 years or so we live off SPIN and MARKETING.

Most of the things promised - never really fullfil their alledged potential. This why MAX CLIFFORD is so prominent. People go to him to get teh exposure on their side of a story. It has nothing to do with the fact they will make hundreds of thousands of pounds out of story is it????

Stick to your TROLL section and understand what the poster was pointing out.

IN PLAIN ENGLISH.

Why is he selling when it is making money.

YOUR RESPONSE

MY RESPONSE

You dont know that the businesses are making money. You are just basing it on 'property always goes up'

TB

HOLA445

I really liked Arundel. Apart from the fact that I nearly got stuck at the top of the tower in the castle, as trying to get down a very spirally spiral staircase when very heavily pregnant is not easy. :D

HOLA446

I really liked Arundel. Apart from the fact that I nearly got stuck at the top of the tower in the castle, as trying to get down a very spirally spiral staircase when very heavily pregnant is not easy. :D

Lol! :)

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410