House Price Crash Forum

Absolutely everything is "Chain Free"

Locke

HOLA441
11 hours ago, Orb said:

Thinking of a couple of examples from my life, my best mate moved in with his mum, and is actively looking for his own place. His sister and brother in law separated and the lucky bugger blagged a new-build 1-bed house - social housing because of his ongoing quite severe mental health problems. With both couples it was the reality of being locked down together which exposed the rot in their marriages.

A lot would have moved in with parents and mates, I agree. Much of this surely must translate into demand though?

Imagine being so lucky as to have ''quite severe ongoing mental health problems' and 'blagging' something for it.

Edited by Pimp My Pants

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
4 hours ago, Pimp My Pants said:

Imagine being so lucky as to have ''quite severe ongoing mental health problems' and 'blagging' something for it.

Yeah, I guess my contemptuous attitude is driven by information I'm privy to that would probably anger anybody. I must try and monitor my bias in future posts. Apologies.