House Price Crash Forum

The Nationwide Building Society

HOLA441
14 minutes ago, Keith Wibble said:

Access to your money

Only when your term ends otherwise a charge will apply

I’ve noticed nationwide’s newer products have introduced penalties for early access. Another example of this is their member bond.

Previously they’d drop your interest for the remainder of the term if you exceeded 3/4 withdrawals. This was reasonable but their products nowadays seem desperate to keep your money tied up. 

I’d not touch any product that hit you with a fee for early access, and especially not for sub-1% interest.

Edited by sammersmith

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
48 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

"Why only talk about white Brits? "...because they are the " the current incumbents of this island"

Here they are, it's their island...tell me what you see....

When does Parliament reopen and when will MPs return to the House of Commons?  - Manchester Evening News

Here are the people they work for

The most popular British royals in 2020 | The Week UK

Tell me what you see, because I see white British people....though you could argue they're German.

So, go on, say it what first came to your mind when you read it.

I can't stand people like you, ready to call people who support white British people racist.  It's anti british racism IMHO.

The way you're trying to make your point you come across as a snydey little ****.

Why not have some balls and say what you mean.

image.png.40f09c3b22c49a7e498dae45735f735d.png

If anything I am racists against the British, which I am one, because from where I am sitting and what I have witness over the last decade, a more inferior bunch of people I have come across, look what they've allowed bankers and property developers to do to what was once a nice country to live in.

I was as direct as you were when you said 'certain demographics'. 

I haven't called you anything, I asked for clarification. 

Given white Brits are over 86% the majority which 'certain demographics' do you think will turn 86% into the minority? 

You also appear to be talking of white Brits in a population sense but then about them as incumbents so I'm not sure which one of those you are actually referencing? 

Edited by Keith Wibble

HOLA443
42 minutes ago, sammersmith said:

Access to your money

Only when your term ends otherwise a charge will apply

I’ve noticed nationwide’s newer products have introduced penalties for early access. Another example of this is their member bond.

Previously they’d drop your interest for the remainder of the term if you exceeded 3/4 withdrawals. This was reasonable but their products nowadays seem desperate to keep your money tied up. 

I’d not touch any product that hit you with a fee for early access, and especially not for sub-1% interest.

I think it's 180 days loss of interest.