HOLA441
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Wow - wow, it has sold, almost, maybe. I missed my chance. The person who has sort-of bought it might be someone like a lovely but misguided friend of mine, who paid to do a weekend property course a month or so ago - amazing tale there, what an industry - and is thinking of getting into BTL. There are plenty of people like her out there. Didya know first weekend is 500 quid and it's basically an advert for an 'advanced' course that's 13,000 (thirteen thousand) - your initial £500 buys you 2 days of hard selling. Hair-raising and fascinating tales from the property-madness front-line. She's too smart (honestly) to go for the second course but apparently the majority of people in the hall signed up for it. So it could be someone who's done a course like that and thinks that this is THE time to get into BTL and this sort of property is just the thing as a first purchase. The mentality, apparently, is that there is just no way you can lose. The people running these courses at this point are surely perpetrating something like a fraud. Perhaps there will be a PPI misselling-type process once the dust has settled. Truth and reconciliation commission?