House Price Crash Forum

Return Of Robot Wars

juvenal

HOLA441
HOLA442

I was an avid watcher - loved RC stuff, and they had one ex-robot on display in the local shopping centre. It was really big. Craig Charles commentary added to the enjoyment.

Don't know if I would enjoy today, but I'll give it a look. Maybe if Philippa Forrester was back?!!!

There was one robot that trounced everything, and it was the one that flipped everyone over.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

I always enjoyed watching some socially awkward autistic blokes joyously smashing to pieces another inferior robot, a father and son team had built, whilst the tearful child looked on.

If you're going to build a robot make it do something useful. In fact, I might enter one of my packaging robots, and call it Sir Wrapalot.

I've got a feeling, that thanks to a sophisticated inventory management system a stock of original mint Robot Wars merchandise was recently uncovered.

HOLA446

Place I worked got a palletising robot before the tech was fully mature. It would go through phases of either trying to pack the boxes in mid air, or trying to pack one where one already was. It was actually quite human, in a tragic way.

HOLA447

come on, let's face it.

robot wars was for acne-ridden adolescents whose only chance at a shot with girls was ogling phillippa forrester in leather trousers.(got a bit horny with lisa rogers in scrapheap challenge too!!!)

I wasn't an acne-ridden adolescent at the time.

The bit about me getting dirty thoughts about phillippa forrester in leather trousers happens to be true( beaten by kate beckinsale in underworld!)

who have they got lined up this time???

poor old pip is a bit long in the tooth now.

HOLA448

come on, let's face it.

robot wars was for acne-ridden adolescents whose only chance at a shot with girls was ogling phillippa forrester in leather trousers.(got a bit horny with lisa rogers in scrapheap challenge too!!!)

The bit about me getting dirty thoughts about phillippa forrester in leather trousers happens to be true( beaten by kate beckinsale in underworld!)

Someone transgender, probably ...

HOLA449

come on, let's face it.

I still would.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=philippa+forrester&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZxrb56ajKAhVJExoKHc6TCyIQiR4IjQE&biw=1440&bih=671#tbm=isch&q=philippa+forrester+2015

Archived