House Price Crash Forum

The Ukraine Chernobyl Thread

interestrateripoff

HOLA441

Right Sector Seeks to Get Rid of Ukrainian Government – German TV Channel

A German journalist spent a few days in a training camp of the Ukrainian extremist group Right Sector. Its members are rushing to war ‘against Russia’ and want to get rid of the Ukrainian authorities responsible for the chaos in the country, Das Erste reported.

A new anti-government front formed in Ukraine among radical nationalist groups, united by the far-right Ukrainian nationalist political party Right Sector. Its members seek to launch an offensive against militias in eastern Ukraine and get rid of the country’s political leadership.

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150722/1024923792.html

Are they going to invade Russia like Putin the Fascist Ukraine ???

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Who knows???

They will otoh continue to murder ethnic Russian speaking Ukrainians.

They have not yet. On the other side Putin's Fascists have been executing Ukraine military personal for some time.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/10/russian-fighter-ukraine-motorola

I killed 15 prisoners of war in Ukraine, claims Russian fighter

Head of separatist Sparta Battalion says he shot prisoners following the battle for Donetsk airport, prompting war crimes investigation by Ukrainian government.

Edited by Damik

HOLA445

Spare me your bleeding heart act.

Your mother must be proud of you; proud of her little Putin's Fascist; hating all none Russians; enjoying watching Putin's wars in TV; murdered soldiers and civilians; swearing at homosexuals ...

article-0-0EAADEF800000578-615_634x346.j

HOLA446

Who knows???

They will otoh continue to murder ethnic Russian speaking Ukrainians.

Look, your friends are busy with their lies and propaganda so they can kill more Ukrainians and Russians:

http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/russian-disinformation-alienates-the-west-from-russian-periphery

The Russian Army has released a photo of a Ukrainian tank decorated with a swastika, yet the original Reuters photographshows no such emblem. Russia also released a photo of a Ukrainian soldier covered in Nazi tattoos, but that picture wasactually taken in 2005, inside a Russian prison.

HOLA447

Having Putin the Fascist in charge brings consequences ... perhaps invading countries is not a good idea after all

http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/22/news/economy/russia-crisis-poverty-three-million/index.html?section=money_news_economy

After years of getting richer, millions of Russians are now sliding back into poverty.

The number of Russians living on less than 9,662 rubles ($169) a month -- the official poverty line -- surged to nearly 23 million at the end of March, according to official data. That's three million more than last year, when the combination of Western sanctions and tumbling oil prices triggered a sharp recession. Deputy Prime Minister Olga Golodets told Russian TV last week that the situation was becoming "critical."

A collapse in the value of the ruble sent inflation soaring -- prices rose by an annual rate of 16% in the first quarter of 2015.

That in turn means Russian pay checks buy a lot less than they did a year ago. The annual fall in real wages was 14% in May and 7% in June.

HOLA448

Russian military drone on "vacations" in Eastern Ukraine:

http://www.interpretermag.com/ukraine-live-day-521-ukrainian-border-guards-down-russian-drone-north-west-of-lugansk/

And these nice Russian Putin's Fascists are learning how to operate these drones so they can kill more Ukrainians; having fun and making jokes ...

russian-drones-omg.jpg

Edited by Damik

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

She is. She is proud of all her children as we are proud of her.

She was just a girl of 14 when she took direct action to remove fascists from '42 onwards.

Has anybody told her yet that Soviet Fascists murdered more millions than Nazi Fascists? Including Russians and Ukrainians? And that Soviet Fascists actually supported raise of Nazi Fascism and fought and murdered together with Nazis???

Or is she still a slave supporter of the most criminal regime of the human race -> Soviet Fascism ???

http://www.communistcrimes.org/

They even make museums of crimes against humanity of Soviet Fascists; as it was bad and evil ...

Edited by Damik

HOLA4413

American officials insist the multi-national training event in Ukraine is not a response to the conflict in the east of the country.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33665705

What a horror for Putin's Fascists. An independent sovereign country wants to be able to defend their "own" land.

From Putin's the Fascist invasion. OK, not it makes sense, why Putin is concerned ..

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

her little Putin's Fascist; hating all none Russians; enjoying watching Putin's wars in TV; murdered soldiers and civilians; swearing at homosexuals ...

No you change tact from lies to:

libel
ˈlʌɪb(ə)l/
noun
  1. 1.
    LAW
    a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
libel
  1. a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

Are you trying to argue that Putin's Fascists do not enjoy war in Ukraine and killing Ukrainians ??? It is their whole purpose for survival of their Mafia regime.

Lies and lies, Putin's Fascist ... :(

And for the record: yes I do label Putin's Fascists as war criminals

Edited by Damik

HOLA4418

Soviet Fascists actually supported raise of Nazi Fascism

Do some research and find out the facts of America providing money and industry to Nazi Germany.

How would they have fared without IBM supplying the punchcards to indentify the people of occupied Europe?

Chase Bank,

Standard Oil,

Ford,

General Motors,

Business as Usual..................

HOLA4419

Are you trying to argue that Putin's Fascists do not enjoy war in Ukraine and killing Ukrainians ??? It is their whole purpose for survival of their Mafia regime.

Lies and lies, Putin's Fascist ... :(

And for the record: yes I do label Putin's Fascists as war criminals

Trying to worm your way out of the fact that you have wrote a libelous statement about me on the previous page.

No surprise though coming from you.

HOLA4420

Do some research and find out the facts of America providing money and industry to Nazi Germany.

How would they have fared without IBM supplying the punchcards to indentify the people of occupied Europe?

Chase Bank,

Standard Oil,

Ford,

General Motors,

Business as Usual..................

Are you saying that US army fought together with Nazis??? As Soviet Russian Army???? to murder and enslave Polish people??? I do not think so you Putin's Fascist slave:

stalin_hitler_nazi_soviet_together_1939.

HOLA4421

Trying to worm your way out of the fact that you have wrote a libelous statement about me on the previous page.

No surprise though coming from you.

Are you saying now you are rejecting Putin's Fascism such as his invasion in Ukraine and Georgia? And his Mafia dictatorship in Chechnya??? And enslaving Russian people by his dictatorship and cleptocracy???

And you are now also rejecting Soviet Fascism and it's crimes???

Welcome back, Pal! Welcome back between normal citizens! Your slavery has been lifted! Your mind is free, once again!

Edited by Damik

HOLA4422

Are you saying that US army fought together with Nazis??? As Soviet Russian Army???? to murder and enslave Polish people??? I do not think so you Putin's Fascist slave:

stalin_hitler_nazi_soviet_together_1939.

No.

I said and will say it one more time,

America supplied money, heavy industry and state of the art clerical supplies to Hitler through the 30's and well into the 40's for Germany.

Hitler supplied the manpower from Germany and then from other European countries to wage war.

HOLA4423

Are you saying now you are rejecting Putin's Fascism such as his invasion in Ukraine and Georgia? And his Mafia dictatorship in Chechnya??? And enslaving Russian people by his dictatorship and cleptocracy???

And you are now also rejecting Soviet Fascism and it's crimes???

Welcome back, Pal! Welcome back between normal citizens! Your slavery has been lifted! Your mind is free, once again!

Last time as your just trying to worm your way out of this and your boring the life out of me.

You wrote a libelous statement near the bottom of the last page.

HOLA4424

No.

I said and will say it one more time,

America supplied money, heavy industry and state of the art clerical supplies to Hitler through the 30's and well into the 40's for Germany.

Hitler supplied the manpower from Germany and then from other European countries to wage war.

Nice try Putin's Fascist' let me show you 2 pictures; one with IBM and one with Soviet Fascists with Nazis murdering tens of thousand Polish people; if you can spot the difference:

ns-coop01s.jpg

300px-Cardsorter.fhwa.jpg

Edited by Damik

HOLA4425

Last time as your just trying to worm your way out of this and your boring the life out of me.

You wrote a libelous statement near the bottom of the last page.

Stop supporting Putin's Fascism and I will stop calling you Putin's Fascist. Sooner or later Putin's Fascism will be considered as war crime, so be careful .. .

Edited by Damik