House Price Crash Forum

Hilarious Ramblings Of Self Penned Worst Wife Ever

interestrateripoff

HOLA441
HOLA442

It reminds me of a blog I read some years ago about a real sandal wearing tofu loving Guardianista bloke who was absolutely on a leash to some barking mad German or Austrian woman who treated him like dirt. He detailed her crazy antics and pretended it was all a loving tribute but underneath you could sense the despair.

A few well meaning men made posts trying to get him to either stand up to her or leave, and he would throw hissy fits at them.

That sounds like Mill Millington.

http://mil-millington.com/

To be honest I think you missed a layer of irony in his stuff.

HOLA443

It reminds me of a blog I read some years ago about a real sandal wearing tofu loving Guardianista bloke who was absolutely on a leash to some barking mad German or Austrian woman who treated him like dirt. He detailed her crazy antics and pretended it was all a loving tribute but underneath you could sense the despair.

Some blokes pay good money for that kind of thing.

HOLA444

It's a wind up. A successful one. Liz Jones started all this and the punters take the bait so readily that an army of female journo clones have jumped on the bandwagon.

I wonder how a 'male' one would go down?..

I always sling my clothes all over the bedroom when I climb into bed, because watching the wife bent over picking them up before she makes my 7 am tea gives me the basis for a good old start-the-day J Arthur....

HOLA445
HOLA446

It's a wind up. A successful one. Liz Jones started all this and the punters take the bait so readily that an army of female journo clones have jumped on the bandwagon.

I wonder how a 'male' one would go down?..

I always sling my clothes all over the bedroom when I climb into bed, because watching the wife bent over picking them up before she makes my 7 am tea gives me the basis for a good old start-the-day J Arthur....

Excellent, I think you're the man for the job!

What's wrong is that the DM will publish theirs but not yours.

Archived