House Price Crash Forum

Savills Auction Result 80% Sold

dave

HOLA441

property auction results Savills 1/11/2005

Alot of properties went well beyond the guide price. Not had a chance to check all results against land registry figures.

There still appears to be life in the market yet. I remember reading recently that one auction house had a 25% success rate. The volume of sales seem to be eratic, but the prices that are sold do not seem to moving that drastically.

Edited by dave

HOLA442

property auction results Savills 1/11/2005

Alot of properties went well beyond the guide price. Not had a chance to check all results against land registry figures.

There still appears to be life in the market yet. I remember reading recently that one auction house had a 25% success rate. The volume of sales seem to be eratic, but the prices that are sold do not seem to moving that drastically.

looks like more BTL'ers dumping their portfolios.....still plenty of mugs out there then !

HOLA443
HOLA444

I have searched this site a few times and it usually comes as 0 properties. Is there a restriction on who can see their results or do they have incomplete coverage? I tried south west 0, west midlands 0, London 3 (although they have just had a sale in the big smoke).

I only ask because Bristol has featured on the TV, and BBC website quite alot recently for the number of repossesions that are occuring in the city at the moment. Where are all these properties going, if they are not being auctioned?

Edited by FTBagain

HOLA445

I have searched this site a few times and it usually comes as 0 properties. Is there a restriction on who can see their results or do they have incomplete coverage? I tried south west 0, west midlands 0, London 3 (although they have just had a sale in the big smoke).

Click on results on the left hand side, halfway down the page. Then simply choose the auction results you want to view.

I know which page you are going to. You are clicking on property search, which only shows you which houses are going to be auctioned and there guide price. This page does not show you completed house sales.

HOLA446

Click on results on the left hand side, halfway down the page. Then simply choose the auction results you want to view.

I know which page you are going to. You are clicking on property search, which only shows you which houses are going to be auctioned and there guide price. This page does not show you completed house sales.

It was the 'going to be auction' search I was refering to. I found your link to the 'sold' list and it was certinaly v interesting, but my orginal question still remains. I do not seem to be able to see many properties in the 'for sale' bracket. May be they have been sold and they are awaiting new stock. I will keep an eye on the site.

HOLA447