House Price Crash Forum

The Killing Iii

R K

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

I saw this for the first time - I think I set the recorder box to record that episode, there were two back-to-back, I have only seen the first one (man jumps off ship at the start, body found in docks, politicians).

Looks pretty good, I might stick with it. I've pretty well exhausted Poirot, Marple, Cracker and am getting through Morse quite quickly.

HOLA444

I saw this for the first time - I think I set the recorder box to record that episode, there were two back-to-back, I have only seen the first one (man jumps off ship at the start, body found in docks, politicians).

Looks pretty good, I might stick with it. I've pretty well exhausted Poirot, Marple, Cracker and am getting through Morse quite quickly.

Yes, excellent.

HOLA445

I would recommend you do.

The first two series were excellent as well.

Also, 'The Bridge', a Swedish/Danish crime drama was fabulous, as well as the Swedish and English versions of Wallander.

Archived