House Price Crash Forum

Rightmove Play Your House Right!

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

I like that game, lol

I especially like how you can leave reviews of an area without having to register or log in ;)

lmao, and you can thumbs up your own reviews. RM got this one badly wrong imo and it wont last long :lol:

Edited by Number79

HOLA444
HOLA445

Going for lower is the wrong answer 70% of the time. Quelle surprise.

It probably gives them some feedback about the reasonableness of the house prices.

It might make sense to "play the game" a lot and to vote for "lower" every time.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Can you only post comments about the area not specific houses? I wanted to give people a little backround info of some of the houses sold prices and histories.

Although by the look of rightmove places is dead as a door nail so probably would read it anyway.

HOLA4414

They posting our comments. In your own time go on. :D

My link

About: Property

For: Kids, Adults, Retired people

Way over priced ,living in la la land

Nice place but how many people can afford 300-350k for a 3 bed semi you are talking London price`s in a part of the country with well below average wage`s The only word that come`s to mind is DELOSINAL

Add a reply

0 like this, 0 don't

Bob

Resident

02 Jul 11

report this

For: Kids, Adults, Families, Working people, Retired people

Verging on property crash

There is panic in Mumbles and on the Gower with second home owners desperate to sell up - there are hundreds of houses on the market. Some have been on for 2 or 3 years. Some on the market for longer. The London money is trying to pull out but the locals can't afford to buy. There is a big housing crash on the verge of happening in this area. Someone worked out that there are 25 years of unsold property in the area compared to how many houses sell on average each year.

Add a reply

0 like this, 0 don't

Timebandit

Resident

02 Jul 11

report this

For: Adults

drop your valuation to sell

Time for Miles Shipside and vendors to get real on house prices. If you want to sell, try dropping by at least 20%

HOLA4415

Mine has been held for approval.

I was rather rude about the game and how the price of a 3 bed matchbox was well overvalued, people need to adjust their expectations as a NW town asking for SE prices is mental.

I don't think it will get past moderation ;)

HOLA4416

Mine is there

"Has the potential to be the Negative Equity capital of the UK

All these vendors asking for delusional prices when now is their last chance to sell. Why are they waiting until sterling collapses and interest rates hit double figures? Don't they understand the UK's debt will be over 100% of GDP soon and how our borrowing costs are going shoot up?""

HOLA4417

Blatant bump

Please, also leave comments in your area. I am just off to write one on a commercial business, I viewed a little while ago.

I viewed a commercial property in Polperro over two years ago. After the viewing I informed the agent my valuation would be half the vendors inflated asking price. The agent agreed with my valuation. Please do your research land registry, property bee etc. For heavens sake do not buy at over inflated price in a declining market. Oh and that property I viewed, still on the market and dropping iin price.

Comment added awaiting approval.

Edited by timebandit

HOLA4418

Just discovered on mouseprice you can add comments about individual houses in their valuations area. Just searched for your desired overpriced property and then explain why it is so. The comment are not moderated from what i can tell. :D

HOLA4419