House Price Crash Forum

Uk 2010 .. Romania 1980?

aa3

HOLA441
HOLA442

no, I'm saying that leaving the oil in the ground would be worth more than financial assets for which it has been exchanged.

e.g. google Norway Central Bank Sues Citigroup.

and would have billions more if they'd just left the oil in the ground!

Leaving aside your ideological opinions, which I disagree with, but you're welcome to. Are you saying that Norway has lost money from extracting oil?

The article I found which relates to the loss from Citigroup (which might yet be recouped in legal action) says that they malinvested $835,000,000 dollars, but that the fund contains $435 billion. I'd be very surprised if the Norwegian economy had benefited to the tune of less than a billion dollars from its oil industry. Is there any other info you haveon this?

Again, a genuine question, if the Norwegian pension fund is in trouble I'd like to know why/how.

HOLA443

when the women here lose maybe 30->40 pounds, maybe so.

:D

Lets face it a lot of the population could use 30-40 pounds of belt tightening. And you know what they would live a lot happier lives thin and poor.. than fat and rich(but feeling unsexy).

I was one of them, I had to change the way I ate, and it took two years to drop 40 pounds.