House Price Crash Forum

Looks Like Money Doesn't Bring Everyone Happiness

HOLA441

I;ve always said its a double edged sword as nothing is out of reach therefore you spend little time dreaming and anticipating future events.

Myself I'm cacking myself for my recon adventure which begis 1AM Friday but I've been dreaming about it for months!

HOLA442

Back in the days when I worked at Natwest markets I was friends with a swinging dick there... earned shed loads of money... owned a house I'm theydon bois, flat in Chelsea, Porsche, went out on the p1ss with him (stringfellows usually) and he could buy any girl there he wanted, great guy, absolutely adored the bloke and turned up at work one day to learn he committed suicide. I'm shedding a tear now actually recalling this, he was supposed to be getting married closer to the time so i gave him my pill cuff links for the wedding. No note left.

Edit: on a typical night out he'd take £6k out in £50 notes, give me circa £2k to blow on coke, champagne and company, i'll admit now that I wasn't an angel either and that they were the most depressing days of my life. I know first hand money doesn't grant you happiness which is why I left London.

HOLA443
HOLA444

I;ve always said its a double edged sword as nothing is out of reach therefore you spend little time dreaming and anticipating future events.

Myself I'm cacking myself for my recon adventure which begis 1AM Friday but I've been dreaming about it for months!

Just for you Ken! Rocket powered motorcycles! ;)

http://www.spotmotorcycles.com/rocket-cycles-of-the-past/

Archived