House Price Crash Forum

Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

Thunderbird 900

HOLA441
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Oh so now he wants to get the police/court /;egal system/ involved?

Big Jessy - take your slap like the supposed big man you are. Im sorry but running to the police is a bit much. Is he just after a bit of a victims payout?

Can't have two black eyes for the sake of appearances.

Those old folk's gas meters aren't going to pretend to read themselves you know.

HOLA443
HOLA444
It’s believed the travellers are looking for compensation in the region of £10 million to redress the negative affect Big Fat Gypsy Weddings has had on their community.

Jesus Christ....

It's not C4 responsible for the negative reactions, it's their own immoral and utterly moronic lifestyle.

I'm sure it never once occurred to any of them that showing off their 2 brand new cars a year, and arriving to a wedding in a frikkin helicopter, would give the impression they're rolling in illegal money?

I have to add though, that in the many times I've had to visit travellers sites through work, I've only ever met the nicest people. I never once had a problem personally. Unfortunately they were known for fiddling their meters though, and some revenue protection guys got surrounded by a mob when they tried to cut them off.

I suspect these TV travellers are not representative of travellers generally tbh.

HOLA445

http://www.wedding-news.co.uk/tag/my-big-fat-gypsy-wedding-stars-may-sue-channel-4-for-10-million/

Seems like the Travellers are sueing C4 for ten million. Ruining their reputation.....

That requires having a reputation to ruin. They have a shit reputation to start out with (justifiably) and now arguably have a shitter one (justifiably). Hardly the ruination of a reputation. More like confirmation of what we already knew.

HOLA446

Jesus Christ....

It's not C4 responsible for the negative reactions, it's their own immoral and utterly moronic lifestyle.

I'm sure it never once occurred to any of them that showing off their 2 brand new cars a year, and arriving to a wedding in a frikkin helicopter, would give the impression they're rolling in illegal money?

I have to add though, that in the many times I've had to visit travellers sites through work, I've only ever met the nicest people. I never once had a problem personally. Unfortunately they were known for fiddling their meters though, and some revenue protection guys got surrounded by a mob when they tried to cut them off.

I suspect these TV travellers are not representative of travellers generally tbh.

You may well be right. They have had the same reputation since the year dot though so I'm willing to believe that the type shown in the programe represent a significant propertion of them.

• 4 months later...
HOLA447

I have the pleasure of investigating pikeys for serious fraud offences, usually against the elderly. I must say that they are the worst scum this country has to offer, apart from the shower of s hit lawyers that defend them.

On one occasion a lawyer actually accused me of being racist for calling them gypsys, I didn't, as we have to refer to them as 'from the traveling community' which of course is a nonsense as the only traveling they do is from one elderly persons house to the other leaving carnage behind them.

A statistic which will shock you is that 20% of elderly victims of distraction burglary/rogue trading crimes will die within 6 months, even if they were fit and healthy before. In all instances these type of crimes are perpetuated by pikeys.

Around 90% of these crimes goes unreported and when they are (usually by the victims children), the victims will almost never give a witness statement, making prosecution impossible.

* rogue trading usually means extreme overcharging for shoddy, little or no work.

Mr Miyagi, I would love to talk to you more about this. Could you PM me please? (I would have messaged you privately but I'm lost and don't know how to do it). Many thanks.

Archived