House Price Crash Forum

Kondratieff's Cycle And Hurricane Cycles

Guest magnoliawalls

HOLA441
Guest magnoliawalls

We have discussed Kondratieff waves before - investment strategy depends on which phase of the cycle we are at.

K_seasons.gif

It looks like Kondratieff waves and the hurricane cycle have a close correlation and the former may even result from the latter.

image004.gif

There are indications that the hurricane cycle has been getting more intense probably due to global warming. This combined with globalisation and peak oil could mean we are due the mother of all downturns.

Shoot me down please. I would really like to be proved wrong on this one!

HOLA442
We have discussed Kondratieff waves before - investment strategy depends on which phase of the cycle we are at.

K_seasons.gif

It looks like Kondratieff waves and the hurricane cycle have a close correlation and the former may even result from the latter. 

image004.gif

There are indications that the hurricane cycle has been getting more intense probably due to global warming.  This combined with globalisation and peak oil could mean we are due the mother of all downturns.

Shoot me down please.  I would really like to be proved wrong on this one!

Actually maggie i thought the same thing just the other day but i do believe its just coincidence.

Cycles overlapp and corelate to eachother all the time, there is probably another 60 year cycle that we could overlap on top, and because of the time frame you get a decent margin of error to correlate with.

Wheres my proof? I dont have any :ph34r::blink:

HOLA443
HOLA444