House Price Crash Forum

The Creator Of The Hindenburg Omen Is Dumping All Of His Stocks!

HOLA441

If it does crash properly, then it's 70% off all round...so the tea leaves pointed out. At the moment the patient has hiccups.

Seriously, do you expect it to crash the same as before. Rememberthe banks were about to collapse then and it was end of the world stuff. Now its about another downturn. Or do you think the banks are in it to the same degree as last time.

HOLA442

Seriously, do you expect it to crash the same as before. Rememberthe banks were about to collapse then and it was end of the world stuff. Now its about another downturn. Or do you think the banks are in it to the same degree as last time.

No they are much worse than lastitime, the govts dont have the money or even if they did, which they dont, they wont have the social acceptance for a second bailout so the next time they will collapse, probably along with the Govts that gave them the original bail, the next so called dip isnt actually a dip, 2008 was the dip or warning or whatever you want to call it, the next one is when the fundamentals ultimately collapse and we wipe out 80 years of debt/credit expansion one way or the other.

HOLA443

I think the Jehovah's witnesses who regularly visit me talk more sense than stock market pundits.

The ones in my area are bloody liars .. and very sly! They hand out leaflets and sneakily give you a copy of The Watchtower. They also claim that they've visited your house before ... ******ing liars! Oh ... and their predictions are crap .... they expected the World to end 94 years ago .... :mellow:

Edited by Home_To_Roost